• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

sleepy tickle M/F

pmptff

here are some pics off a video I took, I am tickling the feet of an old girlfriend while she is asleep. My favorite thing to do, next to one that is unconscious or passed out!

Attachments

• j.jpg
    j.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,113
more M/F

OK, the first was her feet covered up. Half the fun is getting to their feet either by removing the sheets, or removing their shoes and socks/nylons

-here's what her feet look like

Attachments

• j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 986
next

I like to tickle feet by stroking the soles at a moderate pace from the heel to the toes, up the middle,

here her toes curl on her right foot as it is stroked, nice nail polish!

Attachments

• j2.jpg
    j2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 847
more

I also like to stoke their soles in a similar manner up the arch, along the outer edge of the sole, and along the instep. tickling their big toes in a similar manner is also fun!

her her toes flex back and her left foot withdraws a bit

Attachments

• j3.jpg
    j3.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 688
more

sometimes both feet will react to just one sole being stimulated as you can see here

her right sole is being stroked and both toes spread wide to the stroking. I love this type of reaction the best, either on one or both soles at once. The longer the toes, the more pronounced the reaction

Attachments

• j4.jpg
    j4.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 608
last one

finally finished. I typically like to use different items when tickling a woman's feet, here I didn't. So now that I am finished, I am placing her feet back into the original posture, side by side

Attachments

• j5.jpg
    j5.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 561
would like to hear some comments about these, my first posting

sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks pretty good! First he tickle her feets and than he tied up her and tickle her without a mercy 🙂

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back