• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sleepy Tickles (M/M)

pwner15

Long time lurker wanted to share a story. I am what you would call a 'ler that is strictly into M/M and I've enjoyed tickling for as long as I can remember though I've generally kept much of this interest to myself.

Anyways...

My closest (I guess best) friend, whom I'll call "P" is very tall (6 ft 6 in) with curly dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a somewhat athletic build despite not being an athlete and he wears a size 13. His feet are big and slender. I've never been open with my tickling interests with him but in the many years we've been friends I have tickled him. He is however not ticklish on his feet for all intents and purposes. I've tried to tickle his feet and he usually has no reaction to it or he'll wiggle his toes and say "it doesn't tickle, it just itches".

One night, we were hanging out at his place in his room watching a movie. I'm sitting on a chair he's lying on his bed...barefoot. During the course of the movie, my friend dozed off. He was lightly snoring so I decided to have a little fun with him. I reached over and tickled his feet. He immediately reacted by curling his toes and kicking. P woke up but he didn't say anything. We just continued watching the film.

On New Year's Eve (I can't remember the year but it was recent), he slept over at my place and once again I decided to have a little fun with him. With a feather, I snuck over to him and ran the feather across his bare toes. His toes begin twitching and wiggling. Interesting. I had attempted to tickle his feet with a feather while he was awake in the past but it produced no reaction. This time however he was in a deep sleep, I tickled the soles of his feet with the feather which made them switch and jerk. He thankfully did not wake up or I would've never heard the end of it.

I'm wondering how someone can be completely tickle-resistant while awake and seemingly ticklish while they're asleep. It was still a lot of fun!

I might post more stories in time!

Long time lurker wanted to share a story. I am what you would call a 'ler that is strictly into M/M and I've enjoyed tickling for as long as I can remember though I've generally kept much of this interest to myself.

Anyways...

My closest (I guess best) friend, whom I'll call "P" is very tall (6 ft 6 in) with curly dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a somewhat athletic build despite not being an athlete and he wears a size 13. His feet are big and slender. I've never been open with my tickling interests with him but in the many years we've been friends I have tickled him. He is however not ticklish on his feet for all intents and purposes. I've tried to tickle his feet and he usually has no reaction to it or he'll wiggle his toes and say "it doesn't tickle, it just itches".

One night, we were hanging out at his place in his room watching a movie. I'm sitting on a chair he's lying on his bed...barefoot. During the course of the movie, my friend dozed off. He was lightly snoring so I decided to have a little fun with him. I reached over and tickled his feet. He immediately reacted by curling his toes and kicking. P woke up but he didn't say anything. We just continued watching the film.

On New Year's Eve (I can't remember the year but it was recent), he slept over at my place and once again I decided to have a little fun with him. With a feather, I snuck over to him and ran the feather across his bare toes. His toes begin twitching and wiggling. Interesting. I had attempted to tickle his feet with a feather while he was awake in the past but it produced no reaction. This time however he was in a deep sleep, I tickled the soles of his feet with the feather which made them switch and jerk. He thankfully did not wake up or I would've never heard the end of it.

I'm wondering how someone can be completely tickle-resistant while awake and seemingly ticklish while they're asleep. It was still a lot of fun!

I might post more stories in time!
I wish we were tickle buddies, we could tickle all day everyday lol

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back