• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smelling Feet

ticklingisgr81

TMF Poster
First of all are you into smelling others feet ?

When is the best time to smell someones feet ? ex. fresh out of the shower, after wearing nylons all day, or after a hard workout, etc.

Do you find it hard/weird to ask others to smell their feet ?

How do would you rate your own feet smelling ? (10 = great .... 1 = bad)

Would you rather smell a person's feet or shoe or both ?

1. yes, i love smelling feet

2. i like it after just a normal day, i pull off the socks an shoes. nothing much, just a few big whiffs before i start licking or tickling.

3. i have no problem asking to smell anyone's feet cause i've got a woman already who enjoys it.

4. i enjoy smelling the barefoot only, just stick my nose along the arch and toes and smell.

5. i have no clue how my feet smell.

the hollywood brother isn ot into smelling or licking feet but the hollywood brother od like it when people worship his feet after a long hard day of walking or working

it's rather an odd question, my opinion is that its might be easier to ask someone to tickle their feet than smelling them :s

well i'm not into this stuff anyway 🙂

I don't understand why it is an odd question to smell their feet, while asking someone to tickle their feet is not.

I love the scent of feet, personally it's like pheremones to me.

As for the best time...I prefer a light scent, like fresh out of the footwear and socks after a nice walk around, it's like perfume, a small amount is just right while too much overwhelms your nose to the point it's uncomfortable.

I only ask my fiancee if I could sniff hers, I'd know I'd come off as weird asking others if I could, though I might sneak in a few sniffs while they're not paying attention.

I don't normally smell my own feet, but it usually varies depending how much I do in the day.

And I usually like to sniff the toes, it's best to go straight to the source XP

I agree with the sorcerer. The smell is very erotic and gets my motor revving wether it's tickling or worshipping. I wish i could explain but unless your into it their wouldn't be any point. Mine personally smell pretty good in my own personal opinion.

What do some of the females out there think about this ? Whether it is having your own feet smelled by someone or smelling someone elses ?

First of all are you into smelling others feet ?

When is the best time to smell someones feet ? ex. fresh out of the shower, after wearing nylons all day, or after a hard workout, etc.

Do you find it hard/weird to ask others to smell their feet ?

How do would you rate your own feet smelling ? (10 = great .... 1 = bad)

Would you rather smell a person's feet or shoe or both ?

I love a good sniff😉 I like them after a day in her sneakers, after a work out, or out of the shower. The toes for me are the best spot to get a really good smell:redface:

I do find it strange asking to smell someones feet that you don't really have a friendship with. Sometimes I give a massage and take a sniff just to tell her your feet don't smell. Quick but it keeps both of us from getting freaked out.

I would take the feet over a shoe...most of the time:happy:

What do some of the females out there think about this ? Whether it is having your own feet smelled by someone or smelling someone elses ?

hmm...i don't think i've ever had anyone smell my feet...i use lavender lotion every day..during my tickle sessions two years ago, i can't remember if any of those people smelled my feet..although i did let buggy take a pair of my socks home with him...sighs..i'm so naughty..:redface:

i do know this..i would definitely find it weird to have some stranger come up and ask to smell my feet..sorry but that's how i feel..

and i definitely do not wish to smell anyone else's feet..

actually my feet don't have an odor...never did..and i've never deliberately sniffed my own feet..

Last edited:
I like clean, pretty, ticklish feet. I'll kiss feet to tickle them as well as use my facial hair to tickle feet.

I don't like smelly feet. So I don't really go around smelling feet.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back