• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SmileyRobin, bed restrained,topless, with interview f/f

smileyrobin

TMF Poster
Hi everyone! This is Robin again with my latest video I promised! It is available at my linked site and I am including a sample here. Also I am including an Interview prior to my sessions for your viewing pleasure, thank you Pole Position for the suggestion!

My FREE video offer has been very popular, I wonder why? So again starting now until this Sunday (July-19-09) at midnight Pacific Standard time the tickle video of your choice is available upon request on my other site www.mygirlfund.com/smileyrobin. Just go to my linked site and make a free profile there, then message me for the free Tickle video of your choice. No costs, all free... and again, if you refuse to get anything for free or you are feeling unusually generous feel free to donate to me, I promise to not put up a fight :11:

This video is longer and better quality then before, I am learning and improving things all the time. And this is my first bed restrained tickle session. Enjoy the free clip and interview and come get your free video! I have a variety of other videos and picture sets available of me stripping in different themes, sexy stuff! Tell your friends... tell the world or else :7:

Very nice, as expected from your earlier previews. ^__^
I'm glad to see some bondage in this one, too.

Very nice, as expected from your earlier previews. ^__^
I'm glad to see some bondage in this one, too.

Thankyou relent!
I am getting better I think. I think I still can do better but a big improvement either way huh? I am glad you enjoyed it!

Muah

Thank you and you are most certainly welcome!

And for those of you still waiting for your free video, it's coming soon. I was out last night and am now catching up!

Muah

Throwing down the gauntlet!!!

You are a beautiful woman but i feel confident saying those ticklish feet of yours are about the hottest thing(s) on the planet to many folks visiting this site. Sorry if you tried to hide this fact but the horse is out of the barn.

I WANT TO SEE THIS HAPPEN TO YOUR TOES -> :stickout toe suck tickle

WITHOUT MERCY!! (GOAT OR HUMAN)

AND I WILL PAY LOTS OF $ TO SEE IT HAPPEN. For a sample of what it would be like check out Taste of Tasha in the post above.

If there are any here who agree please support my request with this by copy pasting this -> :iagree: in a post

Last edited:
Okay I am starting to plan for my next session. I have had a lot of ideas and suggestions. Obviously I won't be able to do everything but I am formulating ideas. See what you think.
I am thinking of doing a 2 part session. Done at separate times so there is enough time to recover and not get numb. One part will be upper body. Probably start with clothes and then end up topless again. But the reason will be to attempt a nipple tickle along with upper body stuff.
Then the second session will be the feet! Now I have been putting off the feet since my foot has been broken but I think it is heeled enough to withstand it, I hope.
But I am not sure with these two sessions if I should still do my most sensitive areas, being my thighs and hips? So your thoughts there? And of course I will be restrained again, and see if we can do a little better job with the upper body. Anything I missed here that could fit into these ideas?

Muah
Robin

I would love to see your hips and inner thighs tickled again. You looked pretty sensitive there. You could do it along with your upperbody, if you can take it there.

I always found if the ler is sitting on the lee's legs, in a comfortable position for both, to restrain the lee down more to be nice. How are you going with the restraints? Tight or stretched out?

As for feet, not really a fan there. Though yours are quite nice. Good luck and I look forward to your next ones.

I would love to see your hips and inner thighs tickled again. You looked pretty sensitive there. You could do it along with your upperbody, if you can take it there.

I always found if the ler is sitting on the lee's legs, in a comfortable position for both, to restrain the lee down more to be nice. How are you going with the restraints? Tight or stretched out?

As for feet, not really a fan there. Though yours are quite nice. Good luck and I look forward to your next ones.
Hi Tickler Dae
I love the input! And i know i can't make everyone happy at once, but I will do my best. But your suggestion is what I was looking for. If I should include the mid section with the upper body. It seems the people that like one likes the other, correct me if I'm wrong. So I think I am going to do one video which will be me tied better (not sure how yet) and have my underarms, arms, ribs, belly, belly button, hips, thighs inner and outer, inner crease where my hips join my pelvis, nipples and maybe some boobs... and maybe butt too if that's possible. Then the second video will be almost all focus on the feet, maybe a little quads included. Seems like the feet guys are all about the feet.
The tyeing up aspect I think I will do the feet really tied up snug. Maybe laying on my back with my feet up on a chair tied up tight! And then the upper body I am not sure what yet, but something to where my arms are higher and more restrained. On my last video I felt like I was tied up real well, until I watched the video and was like "damn, I still don't look tied up tight enough" So I will work on this...

Hi Tickler Dae
I love the input! And i know i can't make everyone happy at once, but I will do my best. But your suggestion is what I was looking for. If I should include the mid section with the upper body. It seems the people that like one likes the other, correct me if I'm wrong. So I think I am going to do one video which will be me tied better (not sure how yet) and have my underarms, arms, ribs, belly, belly button, hips, thighs inner and outer, inner crease where my hips join my pelvis, nipples and maybe some boobs... and maybe butt too if that's possible. Then the second video will be almost all focus on the feet, maybe a little quads included. Seems like the feet guys are all about the feet.
The tyeing up aspect I think I will do the feet really tied up snug. Maybe laying on my back with my feet up on a chair tied up tight! And then the upper body I am not sure what yet, but something to where my arms are higher and more restrained. On my last video I felt like I was tied up real well, until I watched the video and was like "damn, I still don't look tied up tight enough" So I will work on this...

Nope you got it. It used to be lower body and upperbody. But it turned into upperbody and feet. Everything practically from the knees up is just about upperbody. upperbody has been divided into lower and upper. So you can not go wrong if your getting tickled anywhere but your feet.

The feet are how ever you like it. It would probably be best to make sure your body is comfortable. As long as your feet are the focus I do not really think most who are in the feet demographic would really much care what the rest of your body is doing.

Yeah I liked the idea about arms being over your head, not in the air of course. The sides are fine as long as your tied in comfortable tightness. You could also go with the pillow under your shoulder blades to arch yourself like someone suggested. Only if it is comfortable and goes with the restraints.

I hope that helps some. Good luck, and wish you well.

Great tickling clip, thanks!

Great interview, you seem to have a very fun personality

Hi Tickler Dae

Hot dang, I wasn't gonna say anything but I love the idea of more intense bondage!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back