• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

So any moneymaking schemes out there?

Journia

3rd Level Blue Feather
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any way to make money that weren't illegal or offensive to the public eye. I am sure a lot of peiople like money, *duh* and some people are at a loss for money. SO, let's share some ideas, come one kids!

I will put in first, since it is my thread. I will put in teaching piano lessons, since, I already play the piano really well. 😀 Also, Mowing Lawns and writing stories and selling them to newspapers and poems, writing books and things like that.

I'm Overdrawn Again??? Wtf...............................

Let's See: Stuffing Envelopes At Home With Guarateed Penis Enlargement Medications Sent By Nigerians With Millions Of Dollars They Need To Get Out Of Their Country While Buying Every Piece Of Real Estate In The World With No Money Down And Getting Cash Back At The Closing While Selling Wholesale Goods Of Every Kind And Trading Stocks And Commodities On Line. But Wait There's More......................... I'm Sure Tt Members Could Produce Tickle Videos That Would Leave Most Of The Current "tickle" Video Companies Not Laughing. I Tried Pet Sitting Once. Hey Hamsters Don't Live Forever Anyway And My Dry Cleaner Banned Me From The Store. It Don't Mean A Thing If It Aint Got Ka-ching!!

GEORGIATKLER said:
Let's See: Stuffing Envelopes At Home With Guarateed Penis Enlargement Medications Sent By Nigerians With Millions Of Dollars They Need To Get Out Of Their Country While Buying Every Piece Of Real Estate In The World With No Money Down And Getting Cash Back At The Closing While Selling Wholesale Goods Of Every Kind And Trading Stocks And Commodities On Line. But Wait There's More......................... I'm Sure Tt Members Could Produce Tickle Videos That Would Leave Most Of The Current "tickle" Video Companies Not Laughing. I Tried Pet Sitting Once. Hey Hamsters Don't Live Forever Anyway And My Dry Cleaner Banned Me From The Store. It Don't Mean A Thing If It Aint Got Ka-ching!!
doo wop doo wop doo wop doo wop doo wow!

Best scheme I have ever come up with*but havent tried*😛

There's alot of idiots on Ebay. TONS of idiots. I found a funny picture of a auction on an X-Box360 BOX. Highest bet was over 1 million frigging dollars.XD The picture even underlined the word "BOX" in the picture.XD

My idea is this. Get an X-Box360. take everything out and take a shot of just the box. Send it to Ebay. If you find some idiots who bet a load of money for just the box. Your in luck. If you get the money go get ANOTHER X-Box360 and Repeat.😛 *You can probably also try a PS3 box or the long awaited Revolution box too* Im sure people would pay big for those Boxes.😉 Idiots.XD

Schemes suck. Go to college and get a good job so you don't have to worry about which schemes are good ;P

And how do you know I am not going to college?

Why don't you look at some of my posts? I am going to college and I obviously have more character in one sub atomic particle of a piece of dust from my hair, than you have in your whole body. So, stop antagonizing, before I have to cuss you out and get stereotypical on you.

Journia said:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any way to make money that weren't illegal or offensive to the public eye. I am sure a lot of peiople like money, *duh* and some people are at a loss for money. SO, let's share some ideas, come one kids!

I will put in first, since it is my thread. I will put in teaching piano lessons, since, I already play the piano really well. 😀 Also, Mowing Lawns and writing stories and selling them to newspapers and poems, writing books and things like that.

Do what most successful corporations do...exploit the stupidity of the american public. I mean thats practically a sure thing! :happy:

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back