• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So....come clean now.....what size shoe do you wear...

I'm currently in the 12 Double Wide field. I have odd wide Feet. Though, they're long. It doesn't look freakish though, they suit my natural Bear-like thickness. I'm 5'9 and weigh in at A grand total of aproximately undeniably... can't think of another word that ends in ly... 250 pounds.

Oki, don't know if the shoe size system is the same over seas, but I've got size 6's in english sizes 🙂 .

lonelykimiko said:
Oki, don't know if the shoe size system is the same over seas, but I've got size 6's in english sizes 🙂 .

no, it's different over here. i'll see if i can find a scale to see the difference in size from english to US.

i wear size 13 wide, borderline 14, depending on the shoe. boots are size 14, sneakers are 13 wide.

Ah, found it. I think its about a US 8 1/2, if the table I found is right 🙂 .

>_>

I must find out...

mine doesn't come with inner labels...

buttttttt... I'll find a website! 😀

i'll just have to find a table, but in US, my sneakers are 13, in UK, it's 12.

but i'm curious to the size of kimiko's feet in US standards, darn those UK measuring systems are tricky.... pounds... what a joke, dollars really say $Bling-Bling$

lonelykimiko said:
maybe, but would you rather have $1000 or £1000 😉

if i use my knowledge of James Bond movies, i think that (can't find the damn pounds symbol on my keyboard, another reason it's annoying) 1,000 lbs. 😎 is more, dollars are just more cooler, doolars, bucks, dough, moola, bling-bling... do pounds have such sweet nicknames?

pounds, quids, dosh, fivers. 😀 . From what I just saw, £1000 equates to about $1700 dollars.
And for me, the pound sign is on the 3 key, and dollars on the 4 🙂

lonelykimiko said:
pounds, quids, dosh, fivers. 😀 . From what I just saw, £1000 equates to about $1700 dollars.
And for me, the pound sign is on the 3 key, and dollars on the 4 🙂

boy, you wacky brits and you "slang" lol. reminds me of that austin powers goldfinger movie, using british slang as another language.

"............She shat on a turtle!"

the # sign is on the 3 key for me.

Don't use lbs for currency, that's the symbol for pounds of weight, and things could get even more confusing... 🙂

You probably have got a pound sterling sign £ somewhere in your character map, I should think. We also use "bucks" for pounds, even though I believe that is originally from the US? Just be glad that we don't still use the old L.S.D. form of Pounds Sterling... 😉 😀 😛

Budweiserbob! said:
😛 Your feet are just right for that size I think.

I be 6'11'' and 313lbs >_>

Is that fat for my height?

:weird: 6"11?! Wow, you must be huge...play ball? 😛

flightless_me said:
Dont ya just hate it when ever you go shoe shopping and there is the perfect shoe you have ever seen and you must have it! and it doesnt come in your size....happened today...but i swear i think i have 67 pairs of shoes mostly high heeled though..lol. im a shoe fanatic must have them!

67 pairs of shoes?? Geez, I don't think I have ever owned 67 pairs of shoes. HA HA

Last edited:
67 pairs of shoes?? Geez, I don't I have ever owned 67 pairs of shoes. HA HA

Damn...me neither! I have maybe half a dozen pairs of shoes/sandals but I only ever wear like one. I can't imagine having enough space for such a collection of shoes 😵

girls and their shoes....I remember admiring my sisters army of shoes...until, of course, she learned they make a usefull weapon...😛

an army of shoes you say..... *strokes chin and begins plotting evilly*

*mocks the sinister chin stroking and raises kimiko a manical laugh*

lonelykimiko said:
Norm, dont make me use this doomsday machine!

no, no, no! you cannot defeat my evil hamster of doom that rains coconuts on your pitiful cities. 😎

I laugh at your cocunuts! My doomsday machine will unleash mutant Chiwawas that will consume your planet in a horde of squeeks and fluff! Mwahaha!

oh... well... umm....

ninja penguins are plotting your demise as we speak, so there!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back