• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So far weekend tickles (sexual) M/F

SwingerJ

TMF Regular
Well, so far it has been an eventful weekend. The wife and I took a break and headed out for a mini-getaway. Saturday, she’s reading a story that “revs her engine” on FanFiction. So that night she wants to play a little. She eventually wants to get out my c**k and starts rubbing it. I grab her foot and start to tickle her soles. She has pink toenail polish. She starts giggling and says be careful, I don’t want to move my arm too quick and hurt you! I then play a game of kiss or tickle with her where she continues her motion and I go between kissing her mouth or tickling her feet. It all ended very well!
Then on Sunday, she wanted to try again, so here we go, and she knows by now I love playing with feet when getting intimate, but I give her some time. Besides, she has other areas that are fun to play with or tickle too! I eventually do though get ahold of her feet and just massage her bare feet. She O’s multiple times, I have fun too. It ended up being a great night!

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back