• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So... guys? I might be leaving... again.

TheChameleon

2nd Level Red Feather
basically, this is how it rolls, I'm movin' into my friends house, and I won't have A internet-ready computer for awhile... I mean, I'll have A lil' mac'n'Trash with 56k, but I'll be on alot less than usual, I'll be "around" though. I love comin' here, and its gonna be hard to hide it when I'm gonna be living with Captain "Vanilla" himself. Well... I gotta go for now, PEACE!

by the way, it'll be easy to catch me through my email... just... don't let it BE about tickling in the subject or somethin' and make sure its labeled with your name here... or something i'd identify you by. If you put in the subject, "TT" then I'll know what your talkin' about.

[email protected]

Last edited:
TheChameleon said:
basically, this is how it rolls, I'm movin' into my friends house, and I won't have A internet-ready computer for awhile... I mean, I'll have A lil' mac'n'Trash with 56k, but I'll be on alot less than usual, I'll be "around" though. I love comin' here, and its gonna be hard to hide it when I'm gonna be living with Captain "Vanilla" himself. Well... I gotta go for now, PEACE!

by the way, it'll be easy to catch me through my email... just... don't let it BE about tickling in the subject or somethin' and make sure its labeled with your name here... or something i'd identify you by. If you put in the subject, "TT" then I'll know what your talkin' about.

[email protected]

ewww, a mac?!? i'm so sorry for you...

...gag-a-mac...

hope to hear from you soon, then.

*cries*
I'm gonna miss you cham, even though we dont speak so much 🙁 .

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. 😛 LOL

Take care. 🙂

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. *sniffs and cries* You will be missed Cham. I'll send you an email. Peace bro.

Damnit, just when I was making my comeback...fine, be that way. 😛

Good luck, Cham. Dial-up isn't as bad as you might think as long as you aren't downloading videos over 1 MB, and Macs have a safety advantage right now because they're immune to the unpatched Windows WMF exploit and most of the other bad stuff on the 'Net.

Yeah, macs are safer cause viruses dont work on them 🙂 . Neither do applications... Or games... Or floppy disks...

lonelykimiko said:
Yeah, macs are safer cause viruses dont work on them 🙂 . Neither do applications... Or games... Or floppy disks...

as a computer technician in training i can say i hate macs, they're like joining the dark side, evil and worthless.

i'll take an old Commador '64 over a new mac anyday.

I figured a good way I can continue to be here, and still live out in my new home. I come to my old house (where my mom lives) and abuse her internet to talk to you guys on TT, probably Tues, Wed, and Thurs nights. Unless, I have A bad work schedual.

Excellent! Just make sure to delete your history tracks 😉 A handy, portable privacy utility is available here; it can be set to clear history, cookies, and cache in one easy operation.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back