• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

so i just had this wonderful conversation with..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
a computer animated voice..which btw i detest..things were actually going along ok for once when she gets to the shipping and handling..now we order our meds thru the mail..as it's cheaper...when she stated the date that i should expect my lipitor i said "yikes"...she stopped and said.."I did not understand you..did you wish to hear alternate shipping arrangements?" i said "o hell no" to which she started all over again about not understanding..sighs.....i was having a hard enough time getting her to understand me at all..i ended up getting rather mad at her, it. or whatever..

what happened to human operators??? gesh..

It's kinda funny that you'd try to use vernacular phrases with a mechanism instead of simply speaking clearly!

It's kinda funny that you'd try to use vernacular phrases with a mechanism instead of simply speaking clearly!

uh...well damn sue me....i talk to a mechanism the same way i talk to you or anyone..and i did speak clearly..gr

Talking to computer... animated... voice... yeah... well it is better than talking to walls like a looney toon, but what is the point of them if they don't understand you 😛

You'll know that the Seventh Seal is about to be opened when the animated computer voices have Indian accents.

heh. Just remember to try and speak as clearly as possible. Not to mention limiting your response to just one or two words only, only from their selected choices of course. ~.~

i am sorry i do not understand, please begin all messages with the word "start" and end them with the word "end start!"

I HATE DAMN MACHINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They really need to just pay humans to talk to people.Why can't they just get a human to do these things.Ican't stand that;when they put those machines on instead of an actual humans;they do that with the charter service and it drives me absolutely insane!!!!!!!

I HATE DAMN MACHINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They really need to just pay humans to talk to people.Why can't they just get a human to do these things.Ican't stand that;when they put those machines on instead of an actual humans;they do that with the charter service and it drives me absolutely insane!!!!!!!

(1) Because humans are too busy listening to their Ipods or playing Nintendo to take entry-level jobs.

(2) Because humans make too many mistakes

(3) Because you only pay a machine once

(4) Machines don't demand workman's comp for a hang-nail

(5) Machines don't have unions that force you to keep bad employees

(6) Machines don't whine for more time off

need more??? (LOL)

Last edited:
^ ah just you wait..that will be next..a whining computer..won't that be something...:shock:

I have to say, as frustrating as machines can be, I'd sooner talk to a machine than somebody in India who can't understand a word I'm saying and vice-versa. That's so awkward, it makes me just want to hang up, destroy my phone (actually making the act of hanging up slightly redundant) and hide under the bed.

master chief is a pretty cool guy eh shots people and doesnt afraid of anything

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back