• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So she and I are getting married...

Kretelis1

TMF Novice
🙂

I've always wanted just someone with adorable feet that I could tickle whenever I wanted as long as I wasn;t extreme of course (well, not all the time anyway). My girlfriend, because of the system I broke down in that post I made ealier (http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2063, has begun to enjoy tickling so much that she wants to get a new bed just so we can tie each other up in more fun positions 😉

I ain't arguin'...

Last night, I took her to the Country Oven for soe crab cake and filet mignon (I had a cheeseburger hehe), and a spit of champaign. I dropped her engagement ring in the champaign glass (discreetly mind you) and handed it to her to toast. The jaw dropped, the tears came, soon followed by a yes.

So if you needed proof that honesty is the best way to earn love and keep it, I'm it. The main reason is, if you have something to hide, are you sure you're ready for true, unconditional love? To love someone in that sense, means you are saying you want to spend the rest of your life with them. You love them wholly, unconditionally, with mind, body, and spirit. You can't just love the white part of the bread, you have to love the little crumbs at the bottom of the toaster as well. They say take the good with the bad...don't forget to at least TRY to fix the bad, and the best way to do that is, no matter how much it might hurt, be honest about how you feel about anything and everything. If they love you, they will listen and try to understand. Cooperate (this includes full honesty), listen, compromize. If that doesn't work, then trust me, nothing will. The sooner the world figures that out the better off everyone will be in the long run 🙂

Think I should show my betrothed this forum or wait? I think she'd think it's cool or at least cute that I'm a part of something like this, but I'm not sure I'm ready for her to know I've been so open about it recetly 😉

Wannabe PS since it can't fall under my signature... - You guys are awesome...just look at all the smiles in all these posts, I love this place 🙂

Congratulations!

It's always good to hear when a fellow tickle-fan finds his/her soulmate (or solemate perhaps? 😉 ). You're a lucky man!

(raises imaginary toast)

Here's to a future filled with laughs!

By the way, champagne and a cheeseburger? Very cool.

Roderick

yep!

Champaign and a cheese burger...what can I say, I'm sick I need help 😉

thanks for the kind words. I'm glad as well that I found my soulmate (and, she actually is...now I have 3 soul mates; and yes, most people have at least three soul mates).

Peace

🙂

Congratulations. My you have a long and happy union.

Myriads

Congratulations! It is wonderful news. All the happiness in the world to you both.

love is a many splendored thing.
congratulations on finding yours.
and we look forward to meeting her.

Valydius,

Good fortune to a very classy guy.
I enjoyed your post and thrilled you found your love and one
not being a ticklephile but loves it too.

Thumbs up to you my friend. 🙂

Peace,
DK

Congrats!

Valydius,

Congratulations, my man!! Truth and honesty requres courage, and you obviously have it in abundance. They also take you to what is real, and you have found it. And that is Love.

Best wishes for everything wonderful. In the end, Love is all there really is in the universe. Dwell there together, amigo.

Bandit

congratulations

you lucky dog, well someone deserves to have a good life might as well be you, just kidding
hope you two have a wonderful life and good luck in the future
(does this mean for your bachelor party you are going to hire strippers and tickle them, if that is the case i am on the first plane out) haha

Congratulations and good luck. Like you, I am blessed with a wife who is ticklish and likes to tickle. It's the greatest feeling in the world to have a partner who is in tune with you. Enjoy life to the fullest, and happy tickling.🙂

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back