• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So the maniac man proposed...:D

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
Ah the maniacman...aka maniactickler...who has this obsession with bodily gasses...ack..he proposed marriage to me yesterday...this from a guy who doesn't believe in the marriage state...i had to remind him however....and darn it was such a great offer, i really hated to refuse...i had to remind him that i have a husband....poor maniac...poor me...twould have been a match made in heaven...ackkkkkkkkkkk...:stickout:stickout

The very nerve! Isn't he aware that you and I are already married? I propose pistols at dawn! I'll handle this upstart, my love!

The very nerve! Isn't he aware that you and I are already married? I propose pistols at dawn! I'll handle this upstart, my love!

ah my hero to the rescue...Maniac doesn't stand a chance...giggles..:wub

*dons cape*
*twirls moustache*
*smiles rakishly*

Well, you get the idea... 😉

Let's keep in mind that Maniac has also proposed to roughly 560 female community members, a handful of guys, two ducks and a fire hydrant. 😉

Let's keep in mind that Maniac has also proposed to roughly 560 female community members, a handful of guys, two ducks and a fire hydrant. 😉

ah thank you Dave...me wee ego has sunk once again to rock bottom...

Oh, don't be sad! I'm sure you were at the top of the list and he was just building up his nerve.

You most certainly rank above a fire hydrant, and I'll thrash anyone who says differently.

😀

Oh, don't be sad! I'm sure you were at the top of the list and he was just building up his nerve.

You most certainly rank above a fire hydrant, and I'll thrash anyone who says differently.

😀

hmm well that's something at least...no one will try to take a wee on me..giggles...

and o believe me i know Maniac..i've known him for years..he's soo funny actually... constantly touching himself..or informing the forum that an image, or story etc is making him touch himself at that moment..lol...and of course he knows i'm married..we were having some fun yesterday...

the hollywood brother thinks this is funny but alas the reality is that the lovely isabeau is already taken by a smarter man or a luckier man that the rest of us

the hollywood brother thinks that his last post on this thread should boost your ego isabeau

^ LMAO

On top of that, "high profile politicians" can be very misleading at times, especially when under clique-pressure... :stickout :ggrin:

the hollywood brother thinks this is funny but alas the reality is that the lovely isabeau is already taken by a smarter man or a luckier man that the rest of us

ah Hollywoodbrothe...i am glad you appreciate the humor of this thread..as that was what was intended...i thank you for your kind words..the maniacman is a very funny guy, once you get to know him...hugs

i will have to say that i have not been proposed by him and also will say thank god. hope he doesnt find me

well, izzy...it must make you feel really good to have another man propose to you!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back