• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So. Um. I just bought my first house. O.o

BrightEyes1082

Verified
It's just under 1300 square feet. It has an upstairs, a downstairs,
and a basement. It has 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. I close on
it on June 11. June 12-14 will be a mad painting/moving weekend.
If you love me and would like to come and help, please do. Even if
you don't love me, but would like to crash in southern NH for a
weekend, you're still welcome. 🙂 There's so much... to... paint!
I wish I could do everything I want to do to the house all in one
weekend. But I can't. But I at least want to paint and rip out the
ugly upstairs carpet. :omg: :hysteriatrain:

Hmmmm....that is before I pick up my little ones on June 21st.

And I have done a lot of house remodeling with my friend Mike who owns a construction company. In fact in the house I live in now we ripped out the all the carpets and laid new carpet. Tore out all the linoleum and replaced it with tile. Replaced all the windows, the front door and repainted.

I may be able to help Mondy....all I ask.....is NO TACOS...and oh yeah..just pretend your paying attention when I start rambling.

ALSO BIG CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!

Enjoy.

Rob

Proud of you. 🙂

Not as proud as I am of you. :ily:

Hmmmm....that is before I pick up my little ones on June 21st.

And I have done a lot of house remodeling with my friend Mike who owns a construction company. In fact in the house I live in now we ripped out the all the carpets and laid new carpet. Tore out all the linoleum and replaced it with tile. Replaced all the windows, the front door and repainted.

I may be able to help Mondy....all I ask.....is NO TACOS...and oh yeah..just pretend your paying attention when I start rambling.

ALSO BIG CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!

Enjoy.

Rob

Tile? As in ceramic tile? I would LOVE to do ceramic tile in some areas
of the house 😀

And I think there is a taco bell nearby....

Congratulations! :yayzorz:

Maybe you could show us "before and after" pics. (I love watching remodeling shows on tv.) :smilestar

Congrats! A very big milestone 🙂 And in today's economy, it's nice to see someone not losing their home...but gaining one.

Sweet!! Congrats Mondy. A bit far for me to help move and such, but never too far away to help...er, break the house in. 😀

Congrats Manda 🙂
I'm afraid I'll be a bit out of reach to come and help redecorate, but I hope it goes well.

Well, even though I can't physically come and help out, I wish you the best!:happyfloa

Yay Mondy! Congratulations on the new residence. Team JoManda's Fortress of Solitude begins to take shape, eh? 😀

Cool freakin' beans, BE!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

If I wasn't such a lazy bastard (and 8 or 9 hours away, and allergic to paint...), I'd (we'd) be there in a heartbeat.

R

:devil:

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back