• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So what's your favorite skin now?

Excess

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Well, with the site update bringing about some changes, I thought it would only be appropriate to make a topic about it that isn't really about it. So far the only thing I've noticed is that the forum now has a new default skin, as well as an added one, making three.

So which one do you prefer? TT Classic, TT New Blue or TT 2008?

Myself, while I do like the Classic look better than the 2008 due to being less bright and such, the New Blue is really damn sexy. So the latter is gonna be mine from now on. I do wonder if the 'Fancy yourself an artist' logo thing is indeed a part of some kind of contest as it would imply. If so, I may have to reserve judgement for what it actually ends up being...

i've always used the TT blue since i came back last summer..i notice you now can do a few things to your profile, which i'll play around with later when i'm more awake and stuff...

I've always used the Classic skin. I never really messed around with the new ones. Maybe I'll check them out later.

Already stated my opinions in the announcement topic, but despite my likes about this new 2008 look (though 2008 will soon become 2009, so...dunno what the significance of that is... xD), I'm sticking with mah classic...for now. Familiarity won the battle this time, it seems. 🙂 Though perhaps not forever. The 2008 skin I may switch to in a few months, just because.

It's classic for me, too; although, like Dalekfire, I may work into the new skin.

I just saw the 2008 style... It's cool... But I like the TT New Blue style the best.

Liked the New Blue, still testing the new and improved 2008 model. We'll see...

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back