• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So, you wanna play?

4Pawz

Verified
Bet you thought this was gonna be a drama thread, huh? Hee hee, nope!!

*before you post below, this is specific to sessions, not individuals. Please don’t bash anyone. This is meant to be helpful, not hurtful.

Thinking of other threads, we don’t have much for helpful info or resources regarding play and sessions in one spot. So…let’s start one! So many of us have so much experience under our belts, as ler’s, Lee’s, and switches. Post below things you wish you would have known, and maybe things you’ve learned along the way. I will post my first one below. Mine is mostly from a Lee POV

- do a vanilla meet up with a play partner before you arrange a session. And really get to know this person beforehand. This is the internet and people can still deceive. Be safe.

- have a safety person to check in on you. You don’t have to tell them what you’re doing. But someone you trust who knows how to find you if necessary. Again, this is someone you trust and know, so there shouldn’t be privacy concerns. When I set up any kind of a session, 2 people know how to find me. We have a pre-arranged check-in time and I have to check in by then, or them start calling/texting/tracking. Don’t screw around with safety!

- always always always set up your safeword beforehand. Make it very simple and easy. Traffic lights are a good one. Your Ler should be checking in with you. Green - all systems go, yellow - ease up or need a break/readjust/hydrate/etc, red - stop immediately: injured/overwhelmed/don’t want to continue.

- your first bondage, when you’re ready for that, should be very simple and comfy. You have plenty of time to get hardcore later if that’s what you want. A comfy position, with cuffs that will NOT leave marks afterwards. Last thing you need to do is explain marks.

- depending on your body type, you might bruise after a session. Communication is huge, but some people just bruise really easily. You’re probably going to be sore the next day. Don’t schedule things that reveal those parts of your body for 3-5 days after a session until you get to know how you react. Remember, each Ler and Lee is different.

- wear comfy clothing or easy to remove clothing. Some stuff gets itchy when you get sweaty. And you will get sweaty!

- be clean. This should go without saying, but ffs don’t skip your shower that day. Wash your hair, face, body, feet, everywhere. Be clean.

- you and your Ler absolutely have to set boundaries beforehand. You can change them along the way, but start off with your limits. You should be in constant communication and the Ler should really be paying attention to the Lee’s responses.

- find a safe place. Don’t do it in an apartment with paper thin walls if you’re a screamer. Nothing like explaining to the police what’s going on 😂

- take your time. Don’t rush having a session. And for goodness sakes, don’t try to make it a marathon LOL. Those of us that have, have been doing this for a really long time. And even then, many don’t. Don’t overdo it

- have fun. 100% have fun.

I would include being honest with the lee / ler about your expectations and what you want to get out of a session. I am explicit and give details to my lees about what to expect. Are you okay being tied down? Are you okay having a person tickle your bare skin, including bare tummy/sides/barefeet and armpits? Do you want to wear clothing or be naked? Do you want clothing removed during your session? Do you have any areas of your body you want off-limits for whatever reason? I always ask a funny question, like do you want pineapple on your pizza? That breaks the ice and makes everyone laugh. So that's fun too.

Last question I asked a potential lee: "If you had a pet squirrel, what would you name it?" I don't know, be funny and goofy sometimes helps a nervous new potential session partner be more comfortable.

I've discovered that being honest and up front about what I want in a session is helpful too. Don't forget your own wants. One time when I told a new female lee that was going to have a session that having bare feet is a common thing for tickling, she used it as an excuse to shave her legs and get a pedicure just because. She was also able to mentally prepare to be strapped down, which she was excited for the more she thought about it. Brand new experience for her- Sarah. She was beautiful inside and out. The more up front I was with her, the more she was excited about being strapped down and she was excited about having her bare feet experience tickling, and she was excited to just have fun, which she admitted was lacking in her life at that moment.

Last edited:
- be clean. This should go without saying, but ffs don’t skip your shower that day. Wash your hair, face, body, feet, everywhere. Be clean.

I work with and follow a lot of models who also offer private sessions, and you know what?

The number of times they post things like "My last client left a skidmark on my bedsheets" is far greater than zero.

Don't be that guy.

I work with and follow a lot of models who also offer private sessions, and you know what?

The number of times they post things like "My last client left a skidmark on my bedsheets" is far greater than zero.

Don't be that guy.
That’s absolutely rank! 🤮 Makes me glad I don’t allow full nudity or footjobs etc in my sessions.

WASH YOUR ASSES, GENTLEMEN!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back