• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

--- Sock Fetish collection threat ---

These are the last of the good ones from the CD!! I'll start posting what I found recently a little later! Enjoy!

Dunno about u guys/girls but I prefer tickling with socks,like I have been posting previously in this thread but obviously not many others do lol - but anyway here are some more.(The first load are slouch socks that u dont see much these days-mmm - my favourites) - enjoy - Footman.

Hi to all that know me :wavingguy
Haggi did u like the ones I sent u by email a while back by the way?U never replied my friend.Bye for now all.

Footman.

Nice ones:

pic01.jpg

pic01.jpg

Last edited:
Feet TV

First is from a commercial
Second is Emily van Camp
Unfortunately the pics are small due to the TV compression

Great pics!!

Hi all! I absolutely adore tickling sock-covered soles but also love sniffing a girls sweaty socks. The smell makes me a bit more tickle crazy. Sadly, I dont get to tickle as often as I like, but I do get to enjoy sweaty girl socks more frequently. For me, tube and slouch socks on a girl makes my heart skip.

Heh, hope y'all don't mind the full nudity aside from awesome socked feet...lol

Mimi 😉

If I made a girl strip completly naked, and she argued with me to keep at least one or two pieces of clothing, guess what I would let her keep?

Let's keep this thread alive. Some home made pics. Be kind🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back