• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Socked Foot

Lee inNylons(M)

Hope you like it.

Plumpshans

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 993
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 1,082
Last edited:
hope her b/f didn't bust you taking that pic ..lol..!!

I'm sure he didn't notice, and she neither.
I sneaked that one in San Diego Zoo and both were distracted by the animal on display there. 😀
I myself can't remember what animal that was, 'cause I was distracted by...well, you know what... 😱
Why, do you think it's objectionable? I mean, it's only her foot 🙄

Anyway, thx for the comment,
Hans

Last edited:
i never can work why girls do that fiddling with their shoes thing? its a bit crazy, i mean girls always did it under the desk at school but wen you're standing up and probably won't be in that spot for very long why would you suddenly take one shoe off?! i guess its coz she had hot feet or maybe wanted to be tickled - i would have 'accidentall' used a bag/my own foot or found any way of just touching the bottoms of her foot to see if she reacted - i bet the shoe would've gone straight back on again!

exactly my thought. the perfect quick tickle....brings back memmories of the past.

Such is of an interesting relationship for those of young, to have both of man and woman to wear the matching shoes.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back