• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soft or hard tickling?

candyfloss

TMF Expert
Hello together,

I'm new here in this Forum. It's great, I've never thought that there are so many people out there who like tickling 🙂
My English isn't very good, sorry. But i hope you can understand me and my English will me better in the future 😀

Ok, this is my first post and i want to ask, which kind of tickling do you like.

Maybe you only like hard tickling (tickle torture) or only soft tickling.

I've never had the chance for really hard tickling but i think i would like it. I often think about it, and wish to get tickled in a really helpless situation. 😀
Ok, i don't know if i could endure it, because i'm very sensitive but this fantasy is so lovely for me 🙂

Soft tickling can be relaxing like a good massage and erotic like getting stroked lovingly. I like it so much. But i think at the moment i'm more interestet in harder tickling because i'm nosy to find out my limits 😀

Ok, what kind of tickling do you like mainly? Soft and playful tickling or harder tickling with Bondage?

yours candyfloss 🙂

Candyfloss--welcome to the theater! And thank you for posting!!! Your English is superb!!! No worries! 😀

As far as what type of tickling I prefer...it depends on my mood...after a long hard day, if I just want to cuddle with my ler, I prefer that she uses a softer touch...it's more soothing...but if I'm in the mood to play, harder tickling is awesome!!! Most times, however, a healthy mix of the two is perfect!!!

Hope you get your wish!!! I'm sure there's a vicious ler somewhere in Austria just waiting to get his/her hands on you!!! 😀

or then again, when me and camel can be online together (harder to catch her online these days) i always like to feather her soles :tounge: so theres hard, soft, and digital 😀

nice to have you here, candy. Hard or soft? Depends on the situation for me. Good times either way.

Thank you for the nice greeting 🙂

I think you're right. Sometimes one like it soft and sometimes harder.

I hope so, Camel. 🙂

Hi and welcome Candyfloss. I'm also some kind of new here but really like this place and hope you'll enjoy.
I prefer soft light touch, but sometimes like hard touch too.

the hollywood brother is very glad to have you on this great forum. please feel free to make yourself at home here on post on any number of the wonderful topics here

good question...at night in bed my wife tickles me softly...which turns me on no end but tickles INTENSELY..it's like ur hysterical but u like how much its making u freak and u want it to continue.She tickles my sides like that and i lose it but i keep my arms up over my head while freaking out telling her not to stop between gasps of air.

During our daytime sessions i get both hard and soft..which drives me nuts! My feet are special targets for her then..she'd go all over the place but when she wants to send me over the egde she goes for the soles and toes

In Other Words

BigNorm said:
or then again, when me and camel can be online together (harder to catch her online these days) i always like to feather her soles :tounge: so theres hard, soft, and digital 😀

You don't prefer tickling at all because cyber tickling isn't tickling.

I have always been a fan of soft, but intense tickling. Or maybe its light, but prickly tickling that I'm thinking of. I think of tickling the same way I do teasing. I tease with very slow, but relentless deliberation - calculating every touch and anticipating each reaction. Soft tickling, for me, is the best way to maximize the tactile nerves that serve both titillation and eroticism.

The only way to really be able to concentrate on my craft however, is to have my vic...er...participant (yeah, that's it :weird: ) strapped down in immobilizing bondage.

Welcome, Candyfloss and Miss Nylons 🙂

I always prefer soft and playful tickling. I love to tickle my partner's upper body while we are cuddling and making out, and I can also enjoy fem-fem tickle-wrestling (on the rare occasions I can meet with my one friend who sort of likes it too) 😉

Depends on the situation and what the lee wants. Every good ler knows how rewarding it is to give the lee what he/she wants 😉

Tickle-Wrestling sounds good 🙂

Sometimes i have a tickle-fight with my best friend. This is so funny, because we are ticklish similarly, so after a while, we both break down laughing 😀

I tend to like both pretty equally, depending on the situation. I'm also gonne be weird and say that there is a level between soft and hard that I probably employ most often myself. XP

A mix of both really but so long as the tickling is merciless and intense......THAT is what I like as both LEE and LER.

I second SyDemon....

When I'm receiving, I love it soft and erotic. When I'm giving, it's up to my partner -- I've been with women who prefer it each way, and I'm happy to oblige.

Dave

Welcome to the forum Candy. 😀

Soft or Hard? Soft, playful, most of the time. Depends on what the 'lee wants, like many people have said here.

Wow....a ticklish girl from Austria....nice!

Okay, dann kann ich ja Deutsch schreiben. Wo kommst du denn genau her? Ich komme nämlich auch aus Österreich...

Edit: Sorry for digging up this thread and posting in German 😀

Last edited:
BOTH!! Gotta keep your 'lee off balance ya know!

WHAT..YOU MEAN I GOTTA PICK 1 !!??? HA!

While it does depend on the mood it also depends on the lee. If soft tickles make her giggle and laugh then those are what I prefer. Normally I do like soft. If it takes a harder tickle to break through then that is what I use. So my answer is soft if it can be done. And welcome.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back