• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soletk by request- The Debt Collector 2, Corporate Justice

Smade1

TMF Expert
The Debt Collector 2
Corporate Justice
soletk

Julie had been contacted by the Government.

They knew that Rebecca Lorins was holding out on US EPA fines for corporate environmental vandalism. She’s trashed the companies concerned and so there were no corporate entities to pay the fines. She’s actually laughed in the face of the officials seeking reparation for her former company’s damage of a National Park.

A faceless removal man drugged Rebecca in the lift of her office tower with a simple aerosol spray.

She wakes in a dingy dungeon lit by a pink neon sign, which says. “Welcome to the Debt Collector’s Domain.”

Rebecca is propped up against a cold dungeon wall with her feet and hands protruding from heavy wooden stocks. Her hands extend out at the edge of the stocks and her ankles protrude from the centre of the stock. She is still dressed in her work suit and her sheer stockings and elegant high-heeled sandals set off her long slender feet. Her toes nails glimmer in the dim light through the sheer black nylon stockings and the white soles of her soles, even the wrinkles of her arches, can be glimpsed tantalisingly as she fearfully struggles in the stocks.

She peers into the dim recesses of the dungeon and can make out a masked figure nonchalantly leaning against a wall. The woman, attired in a mask covering just the eyes and wearing a black jump suit smiles and walks into the light at the ‘foot’ of the stocks, saying, “So you‘ve worked out a way to scam the government out of paying fines for bad management and environmental vandalism! I’m here to get you to tell me your secret bank accounts overseas – so that the government can secretly recoup the money for repairing the damage!”

“You greenie bitch!”

“Well I admit I like the environment but THIS is about my share of the money – I get 10% of the money!”

“Anyway – I don’t have any secret accounts…”

BUZZZTZZZZ crowed an alarm from speakers somewhere in the dark!!

“Oh dear you were lying to me! The stocks are wired up and are a VERY efficient lie detector!!!” Julie smiled evilly, and pointedly looks at Rebecca’s vulnerable feet. “So dear – are you ticklish!!!!?

Rebecca winces and mumbles but tries to stop herself from saying anything…

BTTZTZZZ!!!

“I didn’t SAY anything!” shrieks Rebecca!

“Ahha but the lie detector shows that you were going to lie!! So how ticklish are your feet? Are they very ticklish? “ says Julie smiling at Rebecca’s writhing soles. Julie could see that Rebeca’s toes were actually quivering in anticipation, “…and if you say nothing I’m going to have to start tickling them right now…” says Julie reaching for her stockinged exposed ankles.

“Ok OK OK!!! God! I’m VERY ticklish on my feet OK!??!! Stop!”

So tell me what I want to know!!!

“But there’s now WAY I can remember the account details!!! I mean I WANT to tell you – Hell – you can have the money if you let me go without tickling my feet!!! Really!!! But you’ve got to let me go to get the account details out of my safety deposit box???!!!”

BZZTZZZZZZZ!

“(Sigh)… Tell me or these sandals will be no protection for your poor ticklish sole!!” smirked Julie.

“I CAN”T tell you!!!”

BZZTZZZZZ!

“Hmmn, I wonder if my fingertips can get at your arches while your feet are still in your sandals????”

“Oh god, no….” Cried Rebecca as she saw Julie’s slender fingertips wriggle their way towards her vulnerable exposed arches!!!! The straps of these damn sandals were so loose that her shoes were Practickly hanging off her feet exposing her arches, her soles, even her writhing toes that were trying to clasp the bottoms of her sandals…” Noooo you can’t (gasp) not my feet (giggle) not the feet… …you can’t DO this to me!!!!!”

BZTTTZZZ!!! BTZZZZZTZ! BZTTZZZZZ!!!! Julie smiled – of course she could, would, should.

“Stupid machine! Please I beg you don’t do this!!!!! I can’t stand being tickled on my bare feet!!!!

“I absolutely HATE being tortured on my bare soles!!!!”

BUTZZZZTZZZZTZZZTZZTZTZTZTZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Julie smile at Rebecca’s bewildered look as she heard the alarm disclose her subconscious erotic need to be tickle-tortured as her fingertips relentlessly reached for, and found soft arches to stroke…

Rebecca went ballistic with insane laughter! Her sandals were flung off in seconds as her soles writhed and wriggled in ticklish agony. Her shrieks of forced delight filled the chamber as she squealed in helpless lunatic laughter.

Her long arches wrinkled and writhed neath the silky nylons, the balls of her feet glistened as the fingertips transferred the nylons silky-tickly touch to her sweaty skin, and her toes wriggled madly as Julie’s fingernails gently scraped neath every
u slender sweet toe!!! Julie could see that her feet, once free of the nylons, would have creamy arches while the balls of her feet and her toes and even her heels would be bright pink. She looked forward to a long tickle-torture session – even if Rebecca broke and told all!!!!

Julie’s fingertips masterfully tickletortured every exposed inch of Rebecca’s soles through the nylons. Rebecca was lost in lunacy! Her laughter deepened to a guttural helpless belly-laugh so quickly that Julie knew she was already broken and would talk as soon as the terrible tickling stopped.

So Julie quickly turned a switch on the lie detector at the bottom of the stocks so it would interpret Rebecca’s claims in reverse. She had the entire session being video taped so that her clients could ensure that all funds were extracted and passed on appropriately, and there were other possibilities for the tape too…

Julie smiled evilly as she playfully tickled Rebecca’s captive helpless extremely ticklish toes through the soft nylons. Rebecca would never forget this session!!! Slowly Julie stoped tickling Julie’s poor soles, and Rebecca slowly stopped laughing to gasp for breath and beg for mercy!!!

“The account details are bank no 123/487 account number 4596632587 code 45f5fpp9rtz!!!! Please stop tickling me!”

BTZZZZZZTZTZTZT!!!

Julie smile and shook her head as Rebecca began to wildly beg for mercy and to insist she had told the truth!!! She ignored her ticklish captive’s cried for mercy as she used scissors to cut one rectangle hole in the nylons over the balls of Rebecca’s left foot, and snipped the tip off the nylons of the other foot AND cut one long rectangle hole over her right arch. One foot had its toes and arch exposed, while the other had only the balls of the sole of that foot (and a little bit of the skin under the toes) uncovered by silky nylons.

Rebecca could already tell by the feel of the night air on the exposed parts of her feet that the contrast would drive her mad in ticklish agony!!!! She cried and wailed for mercy and insisted she’d spoken the truth all the while with the lie detector denying her claims!!!!

“I’m so disappointed in you Rebecca. I can tell this is going to be torture for you – but if you won’t tell me…”

“Oh God – this can’t be HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!”

BZZTTZTTTZTTZTTZ

… and before the alarm had even finished Rebecca was made to laugh madly as…

… a stiff wickedly-tipped turkey feather tickled the sweet mounds of the bare balls of her left foot (occasionally slipping under the nylon to torment her ticklish toes…

… Rebecca laughs in a high pitched shrill scream which tapers off into an ever deepening laugh, tears roll down her eyes which are wide in disbelieving horror at the intensity of the tickletorture of her poor feet…

…. while a fingertip cruelly tickles a silky nylon covered arch…

… Rebecca laughs in a deep guttural pathetic visceral roar that inspires such sympathy unless you are a tickletorturing fetishist, as Julie is,…

… and as Julie’s fingertips wriggled and danced madly over her right foot’s exposed arch…

... Rebecca can feel a deepening tingle in her loins as her feet stop struggling and she submits to the outrageous extreme tickling of her soles…

… as Julie’s tongue and lips slowly, gently, stoke, suck and ticklingly kiss, her bare toes of her right foot…

… Rebecca has surrendered to a helpless, pathetic laughing response to Julie’s every touch and wonders if Julie will EVER stop, and somewhere inside hopes she doesn’t…

…Julie’s fingers and tongue explored underneath the remaining nylons, ripping them of in a frenzy of tickling while Rebecca madly cackles!!!!

Eventually the tickling stops. Neither victim or tickletorturer knows how long its been.

Oh god! Please I don’t want you to tickle my feet anymore, “ cries Rebecca.

The lie detector starts to buzz..

BTZZZTZZZ…

… But senses the internal contradictions raging between Rebecca’s fear of tickling, her need to submit, and the intense erotic warmth in her loins…

BTZZZZZZ (FIZZ!) BTZZZTZ (CRACKLE) KAPOW!!!

As the alarm system explodes as the alarm system is unable to process the contradictions!!!

Rebecca and Julie wonderingly look at each other for long moments, saying nothing, just smiling at each other. A significant moment indeed.

Julie says, “Look you can have the money… I just need to be able to see you from time to time… You could check up on me from time to time to make sure I’m don’t become a bad corporate citizen agian. Discipline me with this (gulp) tickling thing. I’ll pay you if necessary, only can we be lovers sometimes too??? That is, u– u – unless you are not into women…”

Julie kisses Rebecca long on the mouth, smiles and then says, “listen tickle-girl, if I want your lovin' I’ll tickle it out of you…”

Rebecca sighs with relief at the knowledge she’s found her mistress, only to be made to laugh insanely as Julie licks her arches, and it begins again…

NEWSFLASH

“Rebecca Lorins, in a change of heart has announced she’ll pay fines for environmental remediation, and will start an environmental foundation to provide funds for conservation. “I’m tickled pink to be able to help the conservation movement,” she said.”

What will the next debt collector’s case be???!!!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back