• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soletk by request - The Debt Collector 4 & Lara Croft – The TK Tomb-Raider

Smade1

TMF Expert
The Debt Collector 4

&

Lara Croft – The TK Tomb-Raider

Julie laughed remembering how the Institute of Antiquity had called her to ‘deal’ with Ms Croft. It seems she’s not been handing over the Institutes share of the expedition profits from all that Tomb-Raiding. They’d shelled out a fortune and wanted the return on their investment…

Not surprisingly, it turned out that on Laura’s next adventure the Egyptian temple had a high tech gas dispenser. Laura went out like a light. She awoke buried in sand in the middle of the temple’s mysterious stone sandpit in forecourt of the temple of Ra.

She tried to free herself but the sand was packed around her tightly. She could only move her head, which protruded from the sand from her neck, and her bared feet protruding from the sand from her ankles. However, her toes were tied together.

Julie emerged, a tall beautiful masked redhead, walked demurely across the sand to sit at Laura’s pink soles. Laura tried to ask what was going on when Julie cut her off saying,” I am the Debt Collector, sweetie. Let cut to the chase. You’re here ‘cause you owe the institute for all their investment in your expeditions! They suspect you have a Swiss bank account and they’ve asked me to see if I can make you tell me the account details. When you admit these my chums off there in the shadows will use a portable computer to Internet in to your account to extract the sum, $1.2M and my finders fee, $200,000!! Care to save us all time and you suffering through this ticklish situation by telling me what I want to know????

Laura flinched subconsciously at the threat without realising that her soles were literally in a ticklish situation and would soon be dreadfully tickle-tortured!!!! However she was tough. She’d been in worse scrapes than this. She was broke!!! There wasn’t any money left after the last expedition failed through no fault of her own – just a wild goose chase…

“Look I don’t HAVE any money left. The last expedition left me fault broke. But they’ll get their money… …its only a matter of when I crack the big time on my next trip!”

“Oh, too bad!! Well my instructions are to make sure, and since I don’t have my lie detector here I’ll have to make you talk. I have WAYS of making you talk…” said Julie, her fingertips wriggling threateningly close to Laura’s soft slender wrinkly pink soles!!!!

Laura’s feet began to involuntarily writhe in fear as Julie’s fingertips wriggled torturously close to her ticklish soles, “Oh God, you can’t mean… …not my feet!!! Look, you can’t DO this, I can’t bear it on my bare feet!!! (Giggle) Look, you haven’t even touched me yet and (chuckle) I’m already laughing at the thought of it!!!! Please, you MUST know I would tell you, if I could!!!

“Oh dear! Then you are in a VERY ticklish situation…” said Julie laying down to get more comfortable while she prepared to tickle-torture Laura’s poor soles and long sweet toes.

Julie’s fingertips wriggled malevolently towards Laura’s soft defenceless soles while Laura grovelled so pathetically, it was difficult to believe that she was the tough and wily, “Tomb-Raider”.

“Oh please, no, don’t tickle my feet!!! NOT THAT (GIGGLE) no, not my arches, no not my toes either, get away, get away, get awayhaaaaah hahahahahahahah HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE…” and Laura squealed and screamed in mad forced delighted laughter as Julie’s finger-tips tickletortured Laura’s soles softy, slowly, in a maddening playful stroking pattern, up and down, up and down, from her soft heels, under her wrinkly arches, over the elliptical balls of her feet and under her slender elegant toes. Over and over again. Up and down. Up and Down. Laura could only laugh in a keening shrill laugh and gasp for breath. She couldn’t even pause for breath.

Julie was entranced by the amazing feel of Laura’s soft soles!!! Her arches were like silk. The balls of her feet were so tender!! Her toes were incredibly delicate and velvety. Her eyes were so lovely in their maddened forced mirth. Somehow caught between hilarity and horror. Laura must be the most ticklish victim she’d ever encountered!!!!

Laura was lost in manipulated hysterics as Julie tickled her to desperate laughter! Time faded for Laura and she became a maniac response to Julies dreadful tickling fingertips. The soft pads of her fingers swapping with the dreadful stroking of her long terribly tickly finger-nails!!! Laura could only submit and endure each tickling touch!!!!

Laura stopped laughing and realised that the Debt Collector had stopped tickling her. After quickly gasping for breath she started to beg for mercy in a babbling grovelling whine.

Julie laughed and said, “Its ok. I BELIEVE you. Anybody that ticklish would tell me immediately, wouldn’t you, sweetie?”

“Oh yes. Anything! I’ll do anything, just don’t… (giggle) ..don’t… don’t tickle my feet anymore!!! Please…”

“I gotta tell you, I DO believe you. But I’m going to tickletorture you for days anyway!”

“WHAT!!!”

“I just can’t resist this. You gotta be the most ticklish victim I’ve ever found. And your feet are gorgeous, and so soft. I think I just have to continue…”

“Oh NOOOoooooooooooooooo! Don’t. Ms Debt Collector, I BEG you… …oh no, don’t lick your lips like that!!! Not with your tongue!! Don’t you dare kiss my feet!!!! PLEASE NO!!!! Not tha-ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA…”

Julie passionately kissed Laura’s soft arches, her lips nuzzling, her tongue licking and flickering over each delicious wrinkly arch… She could feel Laura’s arches writhe in response to her kissing touch and Laura’s laughter rang in her ears…

Laura shrieked with laughter as she felt Julie’s warm full kisses tickling her arches…

Julie could smell the sweaty mustiness of Laura’s soles and she suckled the balls of Laura’s feet, and used her fingertips to tickle the kissed wet flesh of the arches below…

Laura’s gales of hysterics increased as Julie’s mouth invaded under her toes and as Julie’s wicked fingertips tickled every inch of wet kissed flesh below, she realised dimly that as Julie began to tickle-kiss her arches again Julie’s fingertips would tickle her kissed wet toes!!!! Suddenly she exploded with mad lunatic laughter…

Julie decided she’d lick and finger tickle Laura’s feet for an hour or so more then she’d just lie there at Laura’s feet and gently, playfully tickle those gorgeous soles and toes with her cruel fingertips and the occasional kissing session for a few days. Her henchmen could bring them food. After all, she hadn’t had a holiday in ages and this was almost like being at the beach… (lick, nibble) …maybe this is what the ancients used this amazing stone sand pit for!??!

Laura wailed in piteous laughter, somehow realising that her ticklish torment was only just beginning…

I dont know how anyone couldn't have replied to this earlier this story was amazing. Awesome job!:stickout

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back