• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soletk by request - Xena &The Labyrinth of (S)Laughter 3

Smade1

TMF Expert
Xena &The Labyrinth of (S)Laughter 3 by soletk TKStory Xena and the The Labyrinth of (S)Laughter Part 3 by Soultk ff fttk

Callisto was on the Beach watching the Gods surf.

She sighed and absently waved at a fly buzzing by her face.

“Owch!!”

Something had bit her. She seemed to be hallucinating. The fly that bit her seemed to look like a tiny woman with wings…

…she was getting woozy. As she fainted she disappeared and not one soul notices.

She wakes naked in a dark cavern.

She is bound to a bench with her arms tied behind her.

Her legs are spread-eagled with her knees bent so that her ankles are tied to her inner thighs.

Her loins and her slender wrinkled creamy soles and her VERY long slender toes are exposed and raised. Vulnerable.

She tries to exert her powers but they mysteriously fail her.

“Hello Callisto,” says Xena haughtily as she emerges from the darkness twirling a slender turkey feather, “Welcome to the Labyrinth of Laughter!!!”

“Wh-What!?!” cries Callisto. “Where did…”

“Hi there, tickle toy!” interrupts Gabrielle, coming into the light. “The fair folk have agreed to let us have our revenge on you as punishment. You set us up and now you’ll pay the price!”

“Oh no, NO! Not that don’t tickle me!!? Not my feet. Not my… ….my @#%$!!!”

Her begging gets crazed as Xena and Gabrielle kneel down at the end of the bench so they each have one helpless sole to tickle. The feathertips slowly approach each sole as Callisto shrieks for mercy!!!

From the first feather’s touch Callisto laughs in a demented ballistic staccato of shrill giggles. Xena playfully strokes her arch and Gabrielle stokes the balls of her other foot. Very soon Gabrielle catches Xena’s eye and they each are to concentrate on the balls of her slender soles as they seem to be even more ticklish than her arches!!

Callisto laughs in demented mad laughter, her toes wiggling in a crazed dance of quivering sympathy with the tickletorment of the balls of her feet. The feathers dance over the mounds and in the creases between driving her mad with laughter!!!

Xena and Gabrielle smile at each other evilly. They remember only too well what cruel tickling techniques to apply to their hapless Hysterical victim!! Silently they agree to tickle underneath and between Callisto’s toes.

She screeches in outraged laughter!! For ages she seems locked in a terrible tickle-torturing of her long sweet toes!!!!

Then Xena and Gabrielle smile at each other and begin to experiment with assorted tickling techniques.

Tears roll down Callisto’s face as…

Gabrielle licks under and between her toes and Xena uses her fingertips to softly stroke the full length of the other foot.

Mad cackling of laughter escapes Callisto’s lips, her eyes winced in hysteria as…

Xena passionately tickle-kisses her entire sole and toes with warm lips and tongue, while Gabrielle nibbles and scratches her other sole.

Callisto erupts in deep helpless giggles as while her feet are tickletortured in this same maddening way, two terrible feathers begin to tinglingly tickle her loins and the very edges of her labia. She can feel herself warming and tingling and getting wet, even though she is captivated by each tickling touch and forced to keen with woeful laughter!!

She weeps in deep throated laughter and arches her back as…

Each tormentor tickles her feet with their fingertips dancing across her soles and up and under her toes, while they gently nibble and lick her labia and her loins.

Squealing with laughter and frustration she tries to point the warmth of her clit and vagina towards their lips…

But they only giggle and cruelly skirt the edge of her labia with their warm wet mouths, while they tickletorture her soles with their playfully stroking fingertips.

She is sooo ready to come when they stop tickling her and begin to teasingly blow their breath between twitching smiling lips on her ticklish soles and loins.

The gentle sensation at first frustrates her and she begs to be touched even though she realises that somehow their breath is magically restoring, as if she hasn’t yet been touched!!!

“No Callisto, smiled Xena, “We are going to tickletorture you like this for two days. We’ll get you soooo close to the edge and cool you off with the magic breath given to us temporarily by the elvan women you tricked into tickletorturing us!!!”

“Oh No, please! Don’t I’ll do anything!!! Look, (gasp) I’m very sorry, (giggle), oh Nooooooo!!!” She cried breaking out into insane giggles!!!!

Outside in the village near the Labyrinth the villagers shuddered and resolutely went about their business. They could hear every keening laugh, every cry for mercy and every strange howl of frustrated delight.

Somehow, in spite of its strangeness, they seemed to grow accustomed to it.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back