• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

some clips I would recommend

Kanel Johnson1

TMF Novice
Here are some images of clips I have seen from fm concepts which I consider to be good clips. There are 7 of them, and I have ranked them from 1 to 7.

1. Barbi Bentley tickles Alyssa Lovelace (10, Hysterical)

Alyssa is very ticklish and to make matters even worse for her she is wearing black nylons in this clip. Alyssa crumbles quickly in this clip, and is constantly in hysterical laughter.

2. Alicia Spears tickles Kiana Lee (10, Hysterical)

This is the revenge clip where Alicia gets vengence on Kiana for tying her up and tickling her. Like Alyssa though Kiana is also hysterically ticklish and despite her efforts to not give Alicia the satisfaction you can tell she is very ticklish and crumbles quickly into the clip. When Alicia attacks Kiana's feet Kiana completely looses it.

3. Fantasia Ferrer tickles Kayla Page (9, Extremely ticklish Upperbody)

Kayla Page is ticklish one can easily tell, but she didn't seem quite as ticklish on the feet. When Fantasia tickles Kayla's Upperbody towards the end of the clip Kayla crumbles. (best part of the clip)

4. Shannon Adjani tickles Ashlee Rene (9, Extremely Ticklish Feet)

Ah, so opposites do attract after all. Shannon Adjani sporting an interesting dark blue nail polish tickles an extremely ticklish Ashlee Rene (in dark red nail polish) on the feet. At one point Shannon even uses one of her blue polished feet to tickle both of Ashlee's red polished feet. Ashlee laughs like there is no tomorrow throughout this clip, which, in addition to the lovely colors these ladies are sporting, makes for a very interesting and sexy clip.

5. Kiana Lee tickles Alicia Spears (8, Very ticklish)

Kiana has her friend Alicia tied up for tickle torture. In this clip Alicia seems very ticklish and while the tanned Asian beauty Kiana gives the bodacious blonde a good rib and foot tickling she fails to break her blonde friend. Alicia dosen't crumble from the tickle torture in this clip but seems to come close to it a few times. However despite Kiana's failure to make her blonde friend submit, she proves that Alicia is indeed ticklish in this clip.

6. Kayla Page tickles Fantasia Ferrer (8, Very Ticklish)

Kayla's revenge on her tormenter Fantasia. I believe that Kayla does a good job tickling Fantasia in this clip, and as a tormenter she is just as sexy as she was as the victim, as opposed to Fantasia who I found more sexy as the tormenter. However, my one complaint for this clip are the heels that Kayla is wearing as they make her too tall to give her good access to Fantasia's sensitive spots. Despite this however Kayla seems to compensate and gives Fantasia a good tickling around her butt and inner thighs about halfway through the clip, as well as several good rib tickles and a nice foot tickling scene towards the end of the clip. While Kayla tickle tortures Fantasia she does not seem to break her in my opinion.

7. Anna Mills tickles Sadie Belle (7, Moderately ticklish)

Anna Mills gets revenge on Sadie Belle for breaking into her room, tying her up and tickling her. Both women are clad in pantyhose, and because of this one would think Sadie would instantly crumble in this clip, but she dosen't and only seems moderately ticklish. Despite this, the clip is a sexy one indeed as both tormenter and victim are in their undies and clad in panties, not to mention the situation is very exciting. Sadie Belle proves to be a cute tormenter and victim as she has a sexy smile and giggle on her face most of the time, when tickling and being tickled and there seems to be something very sensually appealing about her. Because of this it is hard to tell how ticklish she is, but if one thing is certain it's that this blonde does not crumble. Despite this the clip is still visually appealing in my mind.

(I was unable to upload the pics of Alicia Spears tickles Kiana Lee, Shannon Adjani tickles Ashlee Rene or Kiana Lee tickles Alica Spears. But here are the rest in proper order)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back