• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some good liberty at last...(M/F)

tickling4u

TMF Regular
This one is about a girl I hung out with a lot on my last ship named Katie. She was funny, smart, had a mouth but than again, who doesn't. We would always hang out and talk during chow or while just underway and she was great to hang around with. One day I decided to see if she was as ticklish as she was smart. She was mouthing something to me and I reached over and started to tickle her ribs. She jumped and said she was "extremely ticklish". So of course, I do it more which drove her nuts and got a few hand slaps in the process. Over the next couple of months I found out she was ticklish on her ribs, tummy and knees but I could never get her to admit to my favorite part, her feet. I said that when the opportunity arises that I'm going to find out. She said "what makes you think I'm ticklish on my feet?" I took it as a challenge.

After being out to sea for 3 months, it was time for a break. Our port of choice, we pulled into Thailand. My last port visit with the ship before I transfer. Another girl I was dating (Brandy) said she wasn't going to get off the first day so just to check into the hotel and she'd see me tomorrow. Katie was able to get off and took off with me to get checked in and stuff. After I got settled into the room Katie asked if she could take a clean shower vice a ship shower. I told her to have at it and enjoy herself. Me being the gentleman, I hung out and watched TV while she did her thing. After she's done, she comes out barefoot and clean and ready to enjoy liberty. I saw this as my opportunity to finally have some fun. When Katie sat down on the bed, I walked by casually than pounced. I pushed her back, pulled her legs up and placed them in a good leg lock. Once they were secured I said to her "now than, are your feet as ticklish as the rest of you"? She started to try and pull away and telling me that I better not dare....."oh really, well than what are you going to do I said?" with that, I began to stroke her now very soft size 8 soles. She started laughing like crazy "HAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHH DOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T TIHIHIHIHIKLE MY FEEEEET" and was shaking and going just nuts. I started to tickle faster around her soles, under her toes (pulled back and poking in between with the pen on the desk) ran my nails up and down her arches (sweet spot there) and just all over the tops, sides, heels along with knee squeezes and whatever else I could do to driver her insane. I tickled her for about 10 minutes when I stopped and she got herself back together and said "what, is that all you've got"? Naturally, I tickled the daylights out of her again. This time under her shirt on her ribs, tummy, and back to her feet! After about 30 minutes altogether, we stopped so she could get another shower and head out with me for a drink. But not before she said "it's to bad that Brandy is coming ashore or else I'd show you how I get revenge". To bad too because it would have been interesting.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed this one. Let me know what you think. Yes she did tickle me once after that but nothing that major. Brandy on the other hand, got really tickled to death when she came ashore the next day and than the 2 of us really had a good tickle fight after that. It was a great time.

Great post.

I'm envious of the modern navy. Women aboard ships... you lucky bastages!
In my day we had to make do with marines! (j/o - let the wise cracks begin!) :xpeepsofa

This definately brings back memories. I was in the Navy for 10 plus years and
tickled numerous WAVES during that time. I did two years in NATO duty at
Naples and got to tickle not only WAVES, but WAF's (Air Force), WAC's (Army), and even a British WREN.
There's just something about a woman in uniform *G*

I enjoyed your story a lot. Thanks for sharing and keep us posted on how your doing and of course with any other induced fits of laughter you cause. Be safe.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back