• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some holiday cheer-- This on'e's easter...

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
Haven't posted in a while, so here you are:
Fran (FFXII) as a chocolate rabbit. Or rather, more so as a chocolate rabbit.:stickout

Happy Easter, TTC XD

Tibbler- you're the first one to pay him any notice at all XD I rather like him there too. Lol

Mr. Daemon- Thanks. lol

Doggonit! Didn't hunt up this particular Easter egg till just today… which won't keep me from expressing my appreciation, only from doing so in a seasonally timely fashion. 'Course, Fran is worth admiring any time of year! Someone really displayed expert judgment in dispensing the chocolate sauce… knew the very best areas to taste! Our dear bunny girl seems irked at the prospect, but a holiday treat is rarely consulted. At least a robust sampling won't leave her emptied out, the fate of most other chocolate bunnies! As always, a beautifully well balanced portrait, Relent! Plenty of whimsy, humor and well textured detail! I'll do my best to be on time next year… doesn't pay to overlook goodies this yummy!

Better late than never, LBH. Lol
The beauty of easter treats of this fashion is that they dont start to smell in a few days if you should fail to find them. 😛 But thats a story for another time X3
As for Fran, I honestly couldnt find any more humorful expressions; shes a testy one in general. And as for the both censure and sensory chocolate sauce location, I dont know who's idea it was. XD I think i just let the pen do all the work. Lol

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back