• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Some Little Redhead tickling pics!

Little Redhead

TMF Poster
Hi everyone!
It's been a long time since we've sent up any tickling pics so So i'll send up some of my favorites from our old site. Actually, very soon we will have so fresh new pics to send. I have had some people asking if Chris and I ever trade places and if so, are there any pics. Well , yes and yes. I love putting Chris in the stocks! So I hope noone minds too much if I throw in a few pics of me having fun with Chris for a change. The pics wil still be mostly of me getting tortured in the stocks. Chris' favorite contraption. Well I hope you enjoy!

Toe Kisses,,,,,,,,,Little Redhead

P.S. I will try to send up some mpgs. to the video section soon!

Attachments

• btick7.JPG
    btick7.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 2,426
  • btick18.JPG
    btick18.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 2,378
  • atick9.JPG
    atick9.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 2,018
  • hold6.jpg
    hold6.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 2,251
  • tbltickle15.jpg
    tbltickle15.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 2,515
Rest of the pics!

Here's a few more! Hope you enjoy them!

Toe Kisses,,,,,,,Little Redhead

Attachments

• scribld.jpg
    scribld.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 1,636
  • atick12.JPG
    atick12.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,510
  • tx23.JPG
    tx23.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,885
  • tx24.JPG
    tx24.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 1,690
  • tx26.JPG
    tx26.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,418
Hey there Little Redhead. Really enjoyed the F/M pics! Glad to see you can dish it out as well as take it. 🙂

That guy kinda looks like Phineas of The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! The pictures are fantastic, as always. Thanks for sharing some.

Joe.

Thanks for the pics and the vid, both great, Chris is a lucky guy, and i am now a fan of the Little Redhead, again great posts.

Little Redhead said:
That's my husband so I hope that's not too much of an insult.

It's not an insult at all. The FFB are now beloved icons of the underground culture of the 60's and 70's. I know because my dad has a complete collection of their comics.

corruptress said:
It's not an insult at all. The FFB are now beloved icons of the underground culture of the 60's and 70's. I know because my dad has a complete collection of their comics.
I'm a long time fan of Freewheelin Franklin, Phineas, and Fat Freddy, those Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers! My favorite is their Mexican Oddessy, where they meet that ancient Indian Brujo, Don Long-Juan.

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope." - Freewheelin' Franklin

Drew70 said:
I'm a long time fan of Freewheelin Franklin, Phineas, and Fat Freddy, those Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers! My favorite is their Mexican Oddessy, where they meet that ancient Indian Brujo, Don Long-Juan.

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope." - Freewheelin' Franklin

My fave is Grass Roots but the Mexican Odyssey story is gret too. Drew, you rock!

corruptress said:
My fave is Grass Roots but the Mexican Odyssey story is gret too. Drew, you rock!
I love Grass Roots!! I liked Phineas' girlfriend the best. 🙂 And how about that one farmer that makes moonshine out of fermented mushrooms?
"Don't drink the punch!! It's psychadelic!! IT'S PSYCHADELIC!!"
"Now quit a-talkin that hippy lingo, Sheriff, and come have a shot of this here kinkapoo joy juice. It's real good!"

😀 Sounds cool, Drew.
Great pics, Little Redhead. 😀

What a lucky couple you guys are!

I LOVE the look on his face..you can see fromt he laugh/grimace how truly ticklish he must be

You guys have a great blessing in your marriage
Enjoy, love your work, feet AND tickling

Blessings

Ticklish 😀

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back