• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some Rescans (f/f, nudity, u/b, masturbation)

Betchass1

TMF Master
I originally posted 3 of these as pics from my camera phone... sorry about that, lol. Here are real scans, plus one new.

Attachments

• hated.jpg
    hated.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,449
  • licks.jpg
    licks.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,346
  • pull.jpg
    pull.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,674
  • round2.jpg
    round2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 2,059
Nice pics!

Congratulation BETCHASS...good job!
I like your style and I really love F/F tickling.
Yhanks for sharing!

I love the armpit licking one 🙂 I seem to be developing an armpit fetish lol

I love how you draw them so curvy, makes them look really soft 🙂

sischio74 said:
Congratulation BETCHASS...good job!
I like your style and I really love F/F tickling.
Yhanks for sharing!

Awesome, thanks.

rtl said:

Cool. I'm glad I'm not the only one, on both counts.

I LOVE the expressions you are capable of conjuring!!! It's amazing!!!

I LOVE F/F...*drools*

And I LOVE curvy women...the ladies you depict are so nicely curved...thank you, on behalf of nicely curved women everywhere, for depicting them as nature intended...with a little meat on their bones!!! DELICIOUS!!! Keep em coming!!!

Camel26 said:
I LOVE the expressions you are capable of conjuring!!! It's amazing!!!

I LOVE F/F...*drools*

And I LOVE curvy women...the ladies you depict are so nicely curved...thank you, on behalf of nicely curved women everywhere, for depicting them as nature intended...with a little meat on their bones!!! DELICIOUS!!! Keep em coming!!!

I love that you love them. It's like a seal of approval.

Betchass said:
I love that you love them. It's like a seal of approval.

*blushes deeply*

You're amazing...

Do you ever take requests or draw from pics people send you? Cuz if you draw only what pops into your head...damn, you've got a beautiful mind!!!

Camel26 said:
*blushes deeply*

You're amazing...

Do you ever take requests or draw from pics people send you? Cuz if you draw only what pops into your head...damn, you've got a beautiful mind!!!

Why thank you. Some would even say a sick one. I draw straight up non-tk bondage too. I've done very little drawing to specific things, but often I see a shot from a clip or a photo that has an interesting angle or expression and find it cropping up in my drawings, slightly different each time, until it becomes part of my "repertoire." Two spread-eagle sketches from this post were inspired by the same clip, I forget the name. It was from here. Such an interesting angle.
As of yet no one's ever requested anything or sent me anything to draw from. I've drawn things like this since I was an adolescent, and never shared any until recently.

It kind of amazes me that there are people living out this fantasy, and especially that any of them would like my renditions. Most women would definitely call this a male fantasy. My g/f does like to be tickled, if I understood her correctly... she's Romanian, and we didn't really talk about it, but she was stroking me and it was too light, and drove me crazy (kind of in a bad way), and she said she likes that. I tickled her a little and said "that?" And she said yes. I don't know what reason to give as to why I didn't continue, other than that we had just finished and I was sated. Or because my feelings towards her aren't very... diabolical. Yet.
My preoccupation with f/f adds another layer of confusion and doubt to the trial of "coming out with it". But for the moment things are pretty relaxed.

rtl said:

I agree 100%

R

Aaaaahhhh!!! Nudity!!! I've been ripped!!!!!!!!!
Thou hast rippethed a youth!!!!
*Putso n goggles to protect eyes*
Aaaahhhhh!!!!! My eyes!!! The goggles do nothing!!!!!!!

Camel26 said:

Amen to that sister! Kick those boney-ass bitches to the curb! LOL Big is beautiful....😉

Sorry if this is "bumping"...
But thanks everyone for the comments.

Hey bump away man. If anything is worthy of a good bump, its this 😀

Now, u gna continue this saga or not? 😛

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back