• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some Short Stories For You To Enjoy

tickling4u

TMF Regular
Well I know it’s been a little while since I’ve written anything so I figured I would put a few short stories into one posting. Makes it easier on the eyes. As I’ve said before, I’m an EMT and believe it or not a lot of tickling can happen when you least expect it during this job. All names have been changed to protect the innocent lee’s

Marcia (FFM/F)
One night I got back from a call when the current EMT class was going through my station. As I walked up into the bay the class was practicing how to put patients on backboards and secure them down with straps. This one girl Marcia, I had met a few times and had gorgeous size 7 feet with pedicured soles (I heard her tell a friend one night). Once she was tied down, I made a comment that you had to be sure that she was secured before moving her by shaking her around. One of her friends than said, “No you don’t do it like that, you do it like this” and began raking her nails up and down both of her bare feet!!!! This girl immediately burst into laughter and was trying to get out of the straps but couldn’t. By then, another girl and I had joined in to tickle. We had to stop shortly thereafter but her face was so red. She thought it was funny and said she’d have her revenge. Yeah right.
:dogpile:

Jenna (M/F)
On another night, it was just me and my driver. A late 30’s woman about 5’6 a few pounds but still cute as hell and goes by the name of Jenna. She was a driver only and loved to walk around in just her socks. We are good friends and have been since day 1. Anyhow, I had just gotten in and she was relaxed on the couch with her Scooby Do socks on. I figured that tonight would be a great night to see if she was ticklish. The TV was talking about some kid going to jail for playing a prank on another kid by giving them a monster wedgie. Jenna and I said that it was pathetic that something like this would happen to someone doing something so childish. That’s when I said, “well what do you suppose would happen if someone was just laying around and got tickled” before Jenna could respond, I had grabbed her feet and started to tickle like crazy on those socked soles. She started bouncing up and down and laughing her head off saying that “her feet were extremely ticklish” and “I haven’t been tickled in a long time”. Knowing that fact, I kept on playing with her soles, running my nails under her socked toes and playing with her arches. I stopped after about 5 minutes and the funny part was that she never said “stop” once. Just sat there and laughed. When she had recovered she said that I was going to get mine and before I went to bed, she had me on the floor laughing when she started tickling the hell out of my ribs. Good times. :xpulcy:

Jenny (M/F)
I have known Jenny since EMT school. She’s one of those that you like her for what she is, or complain about her 24/7. I’m the former. She is a true pain in the ass but a great person when you get to know her. She volunteered to by my assistant one day when I had to ride solo in the command car. Jenny is 20, about 5’4 and so ticklish that even the mention of the word “tickle” and she goes nuts. I’ve told her that I’m going to tickle the daylights out of her one day because she has driven me crazy for as long as I’ve known her. So of course, this was the day. Just her and I were sitting in the lounge after a call when she of course starts getting lippy with me (all friendly like but still enough to warrant punishment) heehee. At that I said “alright, you’ve asked for this since forever” and reached down, grabbed both of her ankles, put them in a leg lock, removed her shoes and started tickling her socked feet. She EXPLODED into laughter and was begging me not to tickle and that she wouldn’t be a brat anymore. I told her that she’d had her chances and began tickling up and down her soles and digging in under her toes and under her knees (a real sweet spot there). After about 5 minutes of this and teasing her with tickle talk, I decided to see what her bare feet looked like. So as I removed her left sock, I was tickling with my nails but when it came off, the look of horror on her face told the tale. I than started tickling her bare foot with my nails and she started laughing, and bouncing and begging me to stop. I remembered the pen in my pocket and tried out that end on her soles, toes and tops of her feet too. She finally just succumbed to laughter and quit squirming while I tickled her bare and socked foot at the same time. After about 15 minutes of this I finally stopped and told her that she’d better be careful of what she says from now on to me or else she’d get the same results. I am happy to report that she has since been lippy 2x as bad and has dared me to try that again. So needless to say that when I do the duty schedule for August, her and I will be running a lot together :devil:

Hope you enjoyed. Please post feedback. More to come from past experiences as well.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back