• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some Thoughts

tkl_venom

1st Level Red Feather
Hey everyone. Its not often I post here at least not often I write anything in length but I've been thinking a lot about this recently, this meaning the fetish and I want to post something.

While thinking about things I realized that when it comes to my tickling fetish I have absolutely zero confidence telling anyone about it. As close as I am to a lot of my friends I'm not sure I could ever tell any of them. Most of my friends are female, I seem to be able to get along girls better than guys despite being a guy myself, I always have and there are a few I'm very close with. I don't mean that in a "something more than friends way" either, I mean that as in we tell each other stuff and trust each other with stuff. But I cant seem to tell any of them about this fetish. I only have a handful of guy friends and even if I thought they'd get it I really have a tough time talking to dudes about tickling. I dont know why, I just do, even on here.

I also realized that even on here (A forum that is dedicated to the very fetish) I have confidence issues, like badly. There are only a handful, if that, of people that actually know my name and I only told them that after getting to know them a little bit first.

I want to be able to talk to someone about this, someone that actually knows me but I'm too self concious to tell anyone I know in real life and too self consious to let someone on here to know the real me.

I'm not actually sure what the point of this post was, just to admit some things possibly? Or maybe see if anyone else has the same confidence issues I do.

Anyway thanks for reading
V.

Last edited:
it took me five years to tell my BF that I have this fetish. I've found it difficult to tell people I will NEVER meet face to face about it, and only here have I found any sort of comfort with talking about it. My boyfriend is very accepting and wants to know more, but I'm so incredibly shy about it, it's still very hard to bring it up.

I understand your comment on speaking mostly with females. I have a high distaste in talking to women about my fetish, or women in general, as some may have experienced. I am very comfortable, however, blathering on about it with a male.

You're brave for bringing up your issues on the forum for everyone to see. Hit me up with a PM if you want to talk about it, I listen well!

I just told my boyfriend today about it. Though, he said he already knew it was a turn on and it's completely fine. We've been dating for almost 5 months, but we've been best friends for a while lol. I think it's just how comfortable you are with yourself and who you are telling.

it also takes someone with an open mind i guess xD lol but all in all just be yourself for those of you who havent told people.

As much as I am ready to tell people - I have not.

Although I'm fairly sure my brother and a friend of mine know, they certainly don't treat me differently because of it.

While thinking about things I realized that when it comes to my tickling fetish I have absolutely zero confidence telling anyone about it.

Its not like there is a right or wrong time to tell anyone. I've seen a few people on these forums who come out and say they finally told their spouse after a few years of marriage. Other people probably tell someone on their first date. Or before the first date.

It's something very personal and meaningful to you as a person. Its not like you should ever feel bad about not telling friends about it.

There are only a handful, if that, of people that actually know my name and I only told them that after getting to know them a little bit first.

That's just good policy in my opinion. Nothing to do with confidence, sir. :3

Tickling is as much a part of you as your hand, face or voice. I'm personally proud to not be boring. ^_~

Thanks for the replies peeps, they were certainly more friendly than the ones over at TMF. I was hesitant to post but its nice to see I'm not alone and that people understand. 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back