• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some tickle boys manga liked to post!

kulaudo

Hello! I am Questsoon! Say Hi to everymembers of this tickle site! 😉 I'd like to tickle cute boys and girls! Also in cartoons and manga! First I'd like to post japanese manga "MAGIC TAO" tickle pictures! Would you like them?? If you like, I will try my best to post more pictures to share with you! Thank you very much!! :happy:

Attachments

• 3.JPEG
    3.JPEG
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,575
  • 3a.JPEG
    3a.JPEG
    149.9 KB · Views: 1,003
  • 3b.JPEG
    3b.JPEG
    144.8 KB · Views: 839
  • 3c.JPEG
    3c.JPEG
    152.4 KB · Views: 789
  • 3d.JPEG
    3d.JPEG
    150.9 KB · Views: 1,005
Greetings, Questsoon! Welcome to Tickle Theater! These manga pages are very nice and entirely new to me. My only complaint is that they are rather small in size, so that much detail is lost in individual panels. This makes the action difficult to follow. Would it be possible to reproduce such pages in a larger format next time? Also, if you understand any of the text, a story synopsis would be most welcome. Otherwise, thank you so much for your generous contribution! I look forward to hearing from you again!

Last edited:
Welcome to the Theater, Questsoon! Oooo....manga scans I have not seen. Always a good thing to see, that it is. My only suggestion echos Littlebighead's, that of size. Bigger is always better.

Yeah, those pics are new to me too. Please, do post more! :happy:

HDS: :wooha: ....what?

The art is impressive but, the pics are just too small for my taste. My eyes are going downhill anyway so, it's hard for me to make out images that small.

Thank you for giving suggestions

Greeting everybody! So sorry for the small size of pictures! I'd like to make them big size and post them again! Hope you will see it more comfortable!

Attachments

• 0.JPEG
    0.JPEG
    242.6 KB · Views: 259
  • 0a.JPEG
    0a.JPEG
    357.4 KB · Views: 146
  • 0b.JPEG
    0b.JPEG
    346.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 0c.JPEG
    0c.JPEG
    360.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 0d.JPEG
    0d.JPEG
    361.7 KB · Views: 182
Something new tickle manga!

Hi! Everymembers! I'd like to post tickle manga again! Two pictures! Certainly big side now! :happy: Hope you would like them!! Thank you! 🙂

Attachments

• a1.JPEG
    a1.JPEG
    214.1 KB · Views: 409
  • a2.JPEG
    a2.JPEG
    403.6 KB · Views: 356
TRhanks for posting those in a larger size! It's just too detailed to see what's going on in the smaller ones ^^

The bigger size is much easier to see! And the new material is really cute! Thank you Questsoon!

HisDivineShadow said:
What what? Have you misinterpreted my postage you dirty minded being? 😛

Huzzahs, larger size! That new Eva one is terrific as well.

Yes.... :happy: 😛

i think they are chinese

these pictures are in chinese, but i have never seen them before >.<
where did you get those comics from questsoon?

Last edited:
Answer to toja2611911

toja2611911 said:
these pictures are in chinese, but i have never seen them before >.<
where did you get those comics from questsoon?

Hello toja2611911! I get those comics from Japanese comic published in Hong Kong! And I bought them yet!

cool!!!
by the way where do you live in hong kong? it will be nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you, too! Because of private question, could you send message by e-mail to me??

Thank you Spud_mobile! I'd like to see your artwork again, too!

oh sorry ^_^; hmm.... it says you dont wish to recieve e mails from other members... so i cant e mail you.

So sorry toja2611911! I don't know how to change to I wish to receive e mail! Or you can copy my e-mail address and send to me from your own e mail! Thank you!!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back