• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something hard (tickling and f..king)

archiel

Ashley in trouble

Attachments

• Ashley2.jpg
    Ashley2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4,786
Is that for real?!! Where did it come from?!! I want more, id pay for more.

That looks faked, but fantastic pic! Love to know where the original came from!

Yeah, the girl on the left definitely looks PhotoShopped into the scene. The original was probably from fuckingmachines, or some such page.

Have to disagree there...I don't think it looks photoshopped.

Wow, that's hot.

Don't know why they did the tape thing, though.

That's the only part that bothers me.

Probably faked

Here's another picture from the set. Still looking for the link.

Attachments

• kylie-spread-dildoed-01.jpg
    kylie-spread-dildoed-01.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,173
Daaaa....mmmmnnnnn....!!!

That's some raw shite! ...but I've always been curious about foot tickling during intercourse! Just the experimantal side of me is all!

Probably means nothing but then again......just an observation......perhaps the one on the right is photo shopped...........the one on the left casts a shadow on the bed while the one on the right does not. Could be positioning etc. who knows.

Great pic though!
Great scene it must have been.

In reality that machine is a bit over the top for most of us while the idea itself however with the use of a very powerful vibrator sounds veeeeeeery interesting. May have to do some shopping and give my gf a nice surprizzzzzzze next weekend.

Bwaaaaahahahhahahahahahaaaaaaaa

TTD

TTD

AphxA said:
what on gods green earth is that thing?

I saw a special about this once on HBO. "Fucking Machines" are the newest hot item in the adult industry. They're usually pretty pricey but can be built to any number of specifications. I saw one built like a saddle that the woman stradled while a hydraulic.....we'll say "hoo-hoo dilly" rammed back and forth inside her. You can see quite a few models here:

(click on the thumbails, the full size pics are animated!!! LOL)

http://www.fuckingmachines.com/meetthemachines/

The original pic. But I think the enhancements are great.

Attachments

• sp_f_07.jpg
    sp_f_07.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 392
Now if someone would only put that much thought and engineering ability into bringing a real honest to god tickling machine to life.......

Oh, now I see it. Wow, that IS quite good photoshop work.

Hell, I didn't expect even the duct tape to be added in - I thought that was part of the original. A great PS job indeed.

D I Y

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Now if someone would only put that much thought and engineering ability into bringing a real honest to god tickling machine to life.......

It may be easier than you think, just an old windshild wiper motor and 12 volt power supply. Add some feathers and/or a soft brush and it's done.

Attachments

• 060f5955_rt8001.jpg
    060f5955_rt8001.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 275
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back