• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something I found on Kazaa (clip)

Yeah, that's a nice clip and was new to me. Thanks for posting kooieca 🙂..

wow i like it now tell me how do u find those tickling clips i have tried and my attempts have are worthless can u tell me how you did it?

Samurai said:
wow i like it now tell me how do u find those tickling clips i have tried and my attempts have are worthless can u tell me how you did it?

Hi Samurai, glad you liked the clip.
If you're refering on how to get clips on kazaa, I just do a search(for all media) for tickling.It takes some patience however since they don't always download right away, and when they do, they can be very slow (even with a high speed connection).

BTW, I use kazaa-lite, supposedly it does'nt have any "spy-ware".
As far as I can tell, it does'nt, but I might be overly niave 😉

I also use e-mule as well as yahoo groups(I belong to over 200 of them) as a source of tickling clips.

I hope this has been of some help 🙂

Last edited:
hey what was the title of that clip on kazaa it would be great to find it there to

how do you view .wmv files

I am having trouble playing .wmv files. Any advice ????

Thanks in advance.

I think I might be addicted to this clip....if only the toe bondage was tighter

that´s for samurai.
it´s relativ difficult to find clips like that at Kazaa!
Because, most of the kazaa user, are to stupid to take those clips in an correct order! wrong names, wrong descriptions, and so on!
now, i´ve got nearly 250 different clips, look at the clip section, the clip forum, or at the sites of the producer. like magic touch productions, last lough, in different yahoo groups, but my favourits are the rocking´s page, or boobierub tickling.

you can tell me if you find something.
your dkm

About 43 seconds into the clip, the tickler feels/squeezes the ticklees soles a couple of times. I LOVE that in clips. It's almost as if the tickler is feeling the softness/smoothness of her feet. Great stuff, close-ups are always great. As someone said earlier, I do wish the toe bondage was tighter, oh well. Awesome clip. 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back