• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sometimes There Is Harmony

Oni

TMF Novice
I felt that I should share with everyone, that sometimes no matter what your circumstances are, no matter how bad things are or how low and far down you are, something can come over you and everything around you and inside is in harmony even if for a moment. You can go down the street and feel everyone's energy, no matter who they are, if they're like you or completely different, if they would in "normal" circumstances be your enemy, or your friend, no matter what race they are or what they believe, everything and everyone seems alright. And of course this state will pass, and the negativity that is natural to every one of us will return, but in these moments I at least, can really see, what a cancer anger, depression, and negativity really are.

Happy Haloween everyone.

Not sure waht brought that on, but as a sociologist I'll drink to that *cheers*

This is what we need to refer to when a thread is engulfed with "flames". Well put Oni!!! 🙂 I also raise my beer to that! 😀

Oni said:
I felt that I should share with everyone, that sometimes no matter what your circumstances are, no matter how bad things are or how low and far down you are, something can come over you and everything around you and inside is in harmony even if for a moment. You can go down the street and feel everyone's energy, no matter who they are, if they're like you or completely different, if they would in "normal" circumstances be your enemy, or your friend, no matter what race they are or what they believe, everything and everyone seems alright. And of course this state will pass, and the negativity that is natural to every one of us will return, but in these moments I at least, can really see, what a cancer anger, depression, and negativity really are.

Happy Haloween everyone.

*smiles slightly* Everyone and anyone can learn to feel anothers Aura, which is what it sounds like you are describing. It's how marrid couples (HAPPY and WELL married couples) come to finish each others sentences, how you feel so happy with "the perfect person". You're aura and your significant others aura begins to tune to each other- you, literally, feed off of their energy, and they yours. You help each other without even knowing it. This is shown very much by kids and their best friends- and I mean their BEST friends. That one person they always seem happy around no matter what. As you age, you begin to notice it a little, but think nothing of it. Unless you are careful, though, you can almost leech off a person, draining them' and they won't know why. You have to be sure to take a little, give a little, at all times.

If you work at it, you can learn to read people using this energy. To read body language is one thing, but that can be faked. A persons aura (simply put, the bio-electric and spiritual signature of a person) cannot be faked and shows their truest and deepest feelings.

I'm sure I've freaked you all out enough... but suffice it to say that when you feel everyones energy at once, it's an overwhelming feeling. I am glad that, for you, it was a good experience.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back