• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Sometimes They're Crazy Enough To Come Back...

knismo1

TMF Novice
😀

Remember about a month ago, I told you the charming tale of my long-lost friend who came up and put her trusting feet into my ankle stocks in order to (ostensibly) get a nice shade of pink for her toes, and ended up leaving her brain in a bowl at the door due to excessive stimulation of the nerves between her toes and her heels?

Yes, her. 🙂

Well, whaddaya know -- less than a month later (with the pink starting to wear off) she came back. This time, I picked a nice shade of emerald green for her teeny tiny little size 5's. Last time, if you recall, she thrashed around so much while I tortured her with the flosser while waiting for the second coat to dry, that she actually was able to pull her hands out of the sheepskin-lined bondage cuffs around her wrists.

I took no such risks this time that it would happen again, oh no. This time, she got the "Bondage 101" rope tie, and was lashed securely to the head of the bed. "Ain't gonna be no escaping this time, baybee!"

Once again, let me reiterate: you might as well save the pixels -- I don't do nylon pics. I'm into feet, tickling until they beg and the endorphin rush fills the room and ankle stocks. I do what I do 'cause I like it.

I hope you do too.

Here's some "pre-" and "post-" higher-quality pix. Yes, I shoot video (that's where the last shots came from). And sadly, no, until and unless I get permission, no, I'm not posting or selling clips. Think of the movie "Sex, Lies and Videotape" -- I do this because with still shots, you can get an idea of what's going on, and everyone maintains a certain amount of their privacy. Alas, mein comrades, that's the way it's gotta be.

But hey -- you can look at these and just have a field day in your imagination; I know I did!

knismo

Attachments

• pedtorture1.jpg
    pedtorture1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 782
  • pedtorture2.jpg
    pedtorture2.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 1,404
  • pedtorture3.jpg
    pedtorture3.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 722
  • pedtorture4.jpg
    pedtorture4.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 618
  • pedtorture5.jpg
    pedtorture5.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 742
Oh god, I so wish you could get permission 🙁 you have the BEST pics EVER, your videos would sell like hot cakes!!! You can't do foot only videos, no faces?

I hear ya! Nylons distort the beauty. I don't even save the nylon pics.

Dude, that seriously looks like your going to rip her feet apart.

Her feet look like she could use a serious pedicure. Her heels are extremely rough. Maybe you should volunteer your services in that category, too.

Well, she wasn't complaining.

And yes, her heels were rough, but sometimes you go to war with the army you have, not the army you want. 😉

I agree with David Tyler that she is in need of a pedicure and it sure looks like the strings that are holding each of her toes are tied too tightly. Her big toes are tied together too tightly as well because they are starting to turn blue. However, since you went to all the trouble of imobilizing her toes and soles so throughly I hope you tickled both her feet and inbetween all her toes until she couldn't stand any more tickling.

When will we get more pics from you Knismo? Any chance you could just take a ton of vidcaps and shower us with them? You are by far my favorite pic maker =)

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back