• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Songs About Tickling!

TickleYeti

Verified
So I'm very musically inclined and always wondered if there were songs written with a tickle fetish sort of focus.

Turns out there are a few maybe, or one at least! Check these out and tell me what yall think? They aren't necessarily my style, and I'm nervous that some might be AI generated but not sure, figured I'd share either way and let people decide if they like em or not! The first is absolutely written with tickle play in mind, the rest kind of hint but aren't as forward about it!

CW: Drug Use and Darker Themes:

A very maybe on this one. A lyric site showd tickle torture as a mentioned lyrics but I couldn't catch it on my dinky phone speaker, presented just in case!

Quite a spread of genres covered though haha curious what yall think!

She's got an awesome voice too and I love the sound she curates for this song! Also wow, aside from like this vid and maybe like another single or so she has no presence online that I can really find haha if I can find some sort of direct socials, we'll deffo be following and supporting!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back