• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Songs you luv! :D

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
What songs do you love to love?

I'll start with a minor one:

My girfriend and my sister both love "Alanis Morissete: I'm a bitch I'm a lover" in particular. 😀

I have a very ecletic taste

60's- Beatles, Stones etc

70's- Floyd, Nick Drake, Led Zep, Purple

80's- Pop, Depeche Mode, New Romantic stuff

90's- Indie Bands- Blur, Radiohead.

Nowt really much since the new millenium- turning 40 next week, is there anything modern anyone would reccomend?

Talking of Alanis, I did love Jagged little pill!

Soul II Soul takes me back- Keep on Moving & Back to Life, gotta love Jazzie B 🙂

The only song that appears on my ipod is several covers of I'll Make a Man Out of You :lol

Anything sung by Rascal Flatts is good. Their sad songs drive me crazy, but their love/funny songs are amazing, and their motivational songs are just the best <3

Though my favorite song, gun to my head, is probably Journey's Open Arms--though Collin Raye's cover is probably my favorite (because the Rascal Flatts cover was concert only and I've never heard it or been able to get my hands on it :| )

~K

Journey's - Anyway you want it I love- great video too, must have been one of the first..

Now Steve Perry was a front man 🙂

Hozier with Take me to church comes to mind but there's a ton of others too 🙂

My favorite song changes pretty much every other week or so, but there are some that really stick out as having been my absolute favies at some point or another. One of them is a song called Wolf in Sheep's Clothing by Set It Off. Pretty awesome, that one. X3

I keep having a song by Savatage called When the Crowds are Gone stuck in my head.... that and Gutter Ballet.... and stuff by Dio; Rainbow in the Dark, Rock and Roll Children, etc..... when I close at work I get Two Minutes to Midnight stuck in my head and I like all of them. Brain radio's dj knows its shit..... except when it decides to torture me with crappy modern pop. XD

I've been using songs from the musical Rent to brush up on my Spanish (subtitled songs, or songs sung in Spanish depending on how much I wanted to struggle, haha) and I've had a lot of them on the brain, unsurprisingly. I love musicals, Rent and Repo are two of my favorites.

~K

I love musicals, Rent and Repo are two of my favorites.

~K

I'd agree 100 percent, I absolutely love Rent. Even the movie did some justice to the play, keeping a good chunk of the cast. But on topic I'll listen to darn near anything and my favourites are constantly changing up.

As for the moment though I have recently been getting into Caravan Palace, very unique blend of music. But as for songs that I have consistently enjoyed over the years is Killer Queen by Queen, I Might be Wrong by Radiohead, and generally any song from Queens of the Stone Age.

It can change for me instantly.

I went from listening to Sabbath, then put on Skyscraper by Demi Lovato 🙂

Top 5
5: Archers - Brandnew
4: Speedy up the octaves - Hawthorne Heights
3: Calling all cars - Senses fail
2: Wrecked um'? Damn near killed um'! - Four Years Strong
1: Start the shooting - A day to remember

Post hardcore ya know

Songs I love:

Sade - By Your Side
Sade - Morning Bird
Sade - Smooth Operator
Okay... Anything by Sade... I worship her voice

Aside from Sade, I'll have to think about that since now I got Sade on the brain lol

I'd say;

Deftones - Hearts/Wires and Prayers/Triangles
Interpol - Ancient Ways and Say Hello to The Angles
Editors - Munich and Bones
Bloc Party - Halo
Foals - Olympic Airways

I have a bunch but those come to mind.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back