• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sonia's tickled to the limits of her frustration! (m/f, stocks) 9/28/11)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
You can always tell when someone gets into the stocks and then realizes that she's in over her head.

She'll start laughing, and then you'll hear a kind of frustrated grunt, where they just start to discover that they can't pull their feet out, they can't move them out of the way--all they can do is try to deal with the torturous feelings climbing up from the soles of their feet and into their brain...

Sonia hits that spot less than half a minute into this clip. 🙂

Her toes start curling and flexing, she's trying to pull the bottoms of her feet away from my fingers ... except there's nowhere for them to go. And then she starts making that frustrated sound through the laughs that begin to leak out of her, becoming a torrent and then a flood! Her feet start frantically twisting in the stocks, but her big toes are lashed back and the rest of her toes only have so much play in their individual bondage that it becomes kind of a useless dance for them and she KNOWS it.

And then I'm full on playing the piano over her feet and she grits her teeth ...and can only LAUGH.

Most of this clip is either fingers or my plastic shower scrubbers (think hairbrushes, only more merciless), with a little bit of flosser and hairbrush thrown in at the end (I salvaged it after some camera trouble). But this is seven and a half delicious minutes of tickling someone who has just realized what she got herself into ... and is just going to have to endure it with more than just a smile... ;D

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back