• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sonya's BACK!!!! The Return of Secret Agent Sonya!

The Bandito

Verified
Hey Gang:

Now that the secret is finally out, I wanted to post another teaser from our upcoming comic, and give you some of the details.

Many of you have probably figured out in the last few days that Lotus and I have been working on a project involving SECRET AGENT SONYA. Now, I'm guessing that a bunch of people know who Sonya is, and remember her sexy exploits. But for those of you that don't remember or know who she is...here's some background:

Secret Agent Sonya is the creation of the incredibly talented, and legendary Ozzy. Although he had another character that was featured much more prominently in his erotic comics, Sonya was one of his first and most successful characters. She was featured in several MTJ comics (although often in bit parts) including the TFTA series. She still has a comic available through MTJ actually, which happens to be one of my favorite tickle comics of all time. Check it out, if you haven't already.

http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/sonya.html

I'll also include the very popular 3 page free Sonya comic that Ozzy gave to our little tickle community. I can't even count how many times I've read this comic. What an amazing artist, and an incredibly sexy red-headed spy.

So it turns out that this Secret Agent Sonya comic is the "Secret Project" that Lotus and I have been talking about for months and months. The project got delayed a bit because of many factors...but I am so so SO thrilled to be days away from the release of this really cool comic.

So here's some details:

It's a full comic - 16 pages (including cover)

That includes two pages from the master himself - Ozzy.

The comic is literally bursting with erotic tickling, with tickling on 15 of the 16 pages. There's a TON of upper body tickling (in line with Sonya's heritage) and there's also a lot of attention paid to ticklish bare soles.

The comic was written, drawn, and inked by me - and colored by the lovely Lotus (except for the 2 SENSATIONAL Ozzy pages - which were written, drawn, inked, and colored by him). YAY!

In the spirit of Sonya - every major tickle scene is also a "Scene of Desperation", meaning that if the ticklelee gives into the tickling, they will suffer a worse fate as a result.

The comic contains tickle interrogations, spy themes, and a lot of tongue and cheek humor (and so much tickling it will make your head spin). XD

The tickle comic world has had it's fair share of awesome characters. Some of these creations have even become icons in our little community. Sonya is one such character for me. I have always adored her...with her crazy orange hair, and her ridiculously small outfits, and her unbearable ticklish weakness that constantly thwarts her secret spy missions. It has been an absolute delight being able to work with her (as funny as that sounds).

I can't wait to share this project with you. If you have any questions, please let Lotus and I know. We've been keeping a lid on this thing for almost 2 years, and are dying to talk about it.

Thanks for all of the amazing support we've received in this community.

So just to clarify - the first page is a teaser from Lotus and I...the next 3 pics are from Ozzy, and have been posted on this forum many many times.
Please refresh your memory as to Sonya's sexy exploits, and prepare yourselves for a new adventure!

Sonya returns in about a week!!!!

Now let's get our spy on,

The Deeto

I do not know about everyone else. but I always thought she was better, ver very very very very slightly better, then Yenny. I am glad to see her back and in such great hands.

I do not know about everyone else. but I always thought she was better, ver very very very very slightly better, then Yenny. I am glad to see her back and in such great hands.

Heh heh... Isn't that because you're mainly an upper body tickle fan Tickler Dae? :stickout 😉

...and wasn't Sonya through most of her appearances tickled in the upper body region? 😉

I can bet you're very happy about this aren't ya TD... hahaha!

Wonderful to have Sonya back... the closest thing to the original Yenny days we'll ever get!

Now that the Bandito has her, let the ticklish mishaps begin! :lol

Last edited:
These are great. I didn't know that this character already existed before you posted those. I must say that your sequel to this is very promising. =)

I lol'd at the title.

Sonya's Back.

Almost asImpressive as Sonya's Front.

Heh heh... Isn't that because you're mainly an upper body tickle fan Tickler Dae? :stickout 😉

...and wasn't Sonya through most of her appearances tickled in the upper body region? 😉

I can bet you're very happy about this aren't ya YD... hahaha!

Bombers my friend...you are correct. But that has not stopped me from enjoying Teeva and her huge ticklish feet.:wub

Wonderful to have Sonya back... the closest thing to the original Yenny days we'll ever get!

Here though bombers your wrong. I think Teeva has been filling those shoes(😉) quite nicely. And as we have seen from the past week, she has not completely left.

Bombers my friend...you are correct. But that has not stopped me from enjoying Teeva and her huge ticklish feet.:wub

Haha...true, true...

Here though bombers your wrong. I think Teeva has been filling those shoes(😉) quite nicely. And as we have seen from the past week, she has not completely left.

Oh really? Well Teeva does indeed have some colossal feet like Yenny's, but in terms of track record, Yenny's shoes are quite huge and Teeva's feet have yet to grow large enough to fit into them...

Yeah, last week was pretty good, although as you know it doesn't last forever and is super rare... 😉

“Secret Agent Sonya” first appeared in “Tales from the Asylum” magazine, Issue 13, November, 2000. She would appear again in TFTA 14, 18, and make a special guest appearance in the first official print “Yenny Comic.” She also would star in her very own e-comic entitled “Sonya’s Torment.”

Sonya was a instant hit with the Yenny fan base and despite or perhaps due to her short time in the spotlight she has become an icon in her own right.

When Ozzy came to me with the idea of bringing “Secret Agent Sonya” back to MTJ Publishing it was a very welcome surprise and one that I knew would please her legion of fans. However, a new artist would be selected to create her new and continuing adventures and that artist (hand picked by Ozzy himself) would be the one and only Bandito. Furthermore Ozzy would be adding a two page Sonya short to the first issue as well. Needless to say I was overjoyed.

So you have Bandito (creative, witty, gifted writer and artist), his partner in crime the lovely White Lotus (equally creative, witty and amazingly talented colorist) and the legendary “Ozzy." A virtual dream team….

This comic is going to blow you away! Count on it.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Special thanks to my good friend Ozzy for making this all possible. I also would like to thank Bandito and White Lotus for always giving 110% in all that they do. I’m extremely proud to be your publisher and friend. Ozzy could not have placed this project in better hands.

Guess who's back?

Back again.

Sonya's Back.

Tell a friend.

LMAO - sorry - couldn't help it.

TD: Yeah, I hear ya. It's hard for me to say, because I adore both characters. and we got to see so much more of Yenny...but literally and figuratively. 😛 But, I'm also a huge UB fan, and I love Sonya's mischievous personality...so...yeah...I guess it's a tie for me. But let's just say I'm really excited to be working on Sonya. Look at these nipples!

Bombers: Perhaps Sonya will be more thoroughly explored, once I get into her adventures. We'll see. What I can promise is that I will try to make the tickling as hawt as I can...feet, UB, or both.

Ilohnoh: Thanks amigo. Sorry to hear you haven't been aware of Sonya...she sizzling hot, and sensational. Hope you become aware in the future. Cheers.

Journia: So glad someone commented on that. It's a total throw away joke, but I thought it was hilarious. LMAO. Thanks!

Jim: Thanks again my friend. I've already kinda replied to your incredibly nice and fabulous message all over the freaking place, and I just can't write another long response right now. My widdle fingers hurt from slaving away in your comic sweat shop. Damn your ruthless capitalist ways...

...tycoon...

**dies penniless and insane**

LMAO.

More Sonya on the way.

Lots more.

With feathers.

And being tickled and stuff.

Really.

Trust me,

The Bandito

It looks amazing B!

I can't wait for it to be published, this is definitely a must have 😀

The art looks great and if that piece is any indication it should prove to be a funny and entertaining read 🙂 I'm assuming she has already deactivated that bomb, otherwise her snappy comeback will cost her, 2 seconds is not enough if your not even looking 😵

It looks awesome my friend. I'll be waiting for it 🙂

J

Hah! Funny stuff! Indeed it can be considered a weapon. Y'know, twigs can be more powerful than you imagine...

J: Thanks so much, my friend. I hope you enjoy the comic. Sonya ALWAYS pays for her smart ass comments...but she keeps making them anyway. HA ha ha. Thanks again, my good friend.

Featherhead: Heh...well Ozzy deserves the credit for the deadly twig scene. XD Thanks for commenting.

Sonya returns in only a few days.

XD

B

Delightful news and a most impressive tease! Ozzy's Sonya would seem to be in the best possible hands (aside from Ozzy's own, of course)! Your interpretation is breath-taking: her cocky attitude, thread-bare fatigues and ready-for-action stance promise plenty of "Bounce Chix" style rollicking adventure, the very sort that suits her so perfectly and which you arrange so imaginatively and effortlessly well! This Deeto/Ozzy (or Ozzy/Deeto… I'll let you guys work out the billing XD) collaboration will surely be another classic that more than doubles the rewards! Joint wonders already in evidence, the White Lotus, Scav, Tickle Fur team-ups, won't allow for anything less!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back