• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sony's stupid fucking piece of shit.

haha, thanks Rox, I needed that after today 🙂 so how much guff am I going to be in for when I say I'm still going to be getting a PS3 here soon, haha.

really, though....3D tvs, loaded computers, every gadget possible, I can see how this came up. now to just wait for something on microsoft!

Apple has the same business agenda as Sony.
Come on Steve, The world does not need 50 million versions of the iphone!!

I happen to like the one where someone who isn't Glen Beck was killed in an accident.

Also saw their article about the people O/T USA hiring a lobbyist to represent them. As someone (if not everyone) pointed out; "that'd be hilarios if it weren't so sadly accurate..."

Back in the day, Sony made some incredible stuff - world-class studio microphones, Trinitron TV's which blew almost anything else clean away, and a little invention called the Walkman. They made some ultra-cool stuff back in the cassette era. Now they make malware (remember the XCP anti-copying rootkit which fucked up thousands of computers all over America?) and cheap, Chinese-sweatshop- built crap which breaks. Their computers are OK I guess, but you have to be pretty lame to fuck up a PC. Hell, these days PC's practically build themselves!

Wow...um...that was probably really funny to me. But I'm just not much of a laugher.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back