• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Sorority Clip MM/FFF

rickles11

Hi all,

Found this floating around out there and was wondering if anyone has more of it? This one rocks! Large file, split with Hatcha.

Attachments

I think its me

:umm: I really want to see the clip. I had it once, but not anymore.

Well, I know how to "reassemble" split files, but this one eludes me.:umm: I tried zip and hacha, but to no avail. Could someone else try this, and tell me what I am doing wrong.

Many, many thanks in advance

:umm: I really want to see the clip. I had it once, but not anymore.

Well, I know how to "reassemble" split files, but this one eludes me.:umm: I tried zip and hacha, but to no avail. Could someone else try this, and tell me what I am doing wrong.

Many, many thanks in advance
Well, maybe you aren't doing the right procedure this time, isn't your fault, the poster (ddbaby11) forgot to say a very important thing : The files aren't .zip files, they're faked .zip files, i mean ddbaby11 did split the clip using hacha, but instead to zip each file, he added .zip extension to each. So that, you'll need to remove the .zip extension from each, in order to reassemble the clip again. If you get the same trouble or another one, only pm, i'll try to aid you.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back