• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sorority Tickling???

Longbaugh

TMF Expert
I am wondering if anybody on the forum has heard of any actully uses of tickling in sorority initiations. I remember a long time ago comming across a story about a tickling intiation on some website, however I can't remember where it was or the details. I'm hopeing someone on the forum has info on this topic. If this is an initiation technique I wonder how prevalent it is. I can tell you one thing, if it is used I'd love to be a fly on the wall of sorority houses....(but that goes without saying around here)

Thanks Longbaugh

Attachments

• B4FD2F7E-E03A-46A6-9EAC-0912B69517D4.jpeg
    B4FD2F7E-E03A-46A6-9EAC-0912B69517D4.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
  • 385118FF-4890-4353-9CCF-9F773E474B0E.jpeg
    385118FF-4890-4353-9CCF-9F773E474B0E.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 848771B9-0F40-4050-AA9D-51804BA74096.jpeg
    848771B9-0F40-4050-AA9D-51804BA74096.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
Sorority tickling

Longbaugh, I too have read TONS of stories and seen lots of toons depicting sorority initiation tickling. I spoke with a friend of mine who said their sorority (name not revealed to protect the ticklish!) has had initiations where the girls were tied up and blindfolded and left alone for hours. She said in one particular incident a girl was left in a frat house and the boys took the liberty to tickle her mercilessly. As a sorority girl myself, I can check with some of our alumni and see if it ever happened in my particular sorority. I'm also pledgemistress for next year's new pledge class, so I just might have to entertain the possibility....😉

Thanks

Kiedisluvr, Thanks for the info and the shared interest. I'll be asking some of my friends when they get back from college in the next few weeks if they have heard of initiations at sororities that included tickling. This will probably be futile because all these friends are guys and all the girls I associate with are not or were not in sororities. I also have to be delicate in my questions, considering none of my friends(with the exception of some ex-girlfriends)know of or share the same tickling interest as myself. If I find anything out I'll post it, and if your the pledgemistress for next year have fun. I wish I inquired about this stuff when I was still in college. Don't waste your opportunity.

Thanks, Longbaugh 😉

Last edited:
Actually, Kujman used to work some Sorority events, if memory serves. He'd mentioned this some years ago.

Long, lost voice on Sorority Ticklings.......

I got spanked and told I wasn't posting enough- seems some "mod" complained (I know who)... ooopppsss... gee...I'm a baaaaad boy... Pyscho says people are eager to hear my thoughts and feelings on true life subjects I'm well versed in- so here's a post I hope you'll enjoy.

As Dave informed you- I'm still very much active in doing sorority initiations to this very day... as active as I am in renfaires, intense theme play parties, and all aspects of this scene... sometimes Ticklegal goes along as well... I've just been busy with a Union strike, hosting two play parties for couples here in CA... and generally we've just moved into deeper and more mentally involved theme play where we can explore further than what gatherings would allow.

We may play quietly and seek no lime light, but we aint DEAD! .

Ok- Sorority tickling:

Looking back over your posts asking about sorority tickling, I guess you are newer to the scene because I've posted many times about it in the past and thought you may have dug up that material- only then I would often meet with attacks and fights from envious dimwits... luckly for us, that crapola doesn't happen here.

To answer as best I can w/o too any lurid details- it's rare if you can find tickling in sororities (many fictional stories fly about, just as they do about "historical tickling torture")... but why you may ask???

(I'm waitng for you to ask.....)

(tapping foot)

Because despite the best male fantasies, girls in colleges are not all bisexuals running about topless. In fact, they are even more homophobic than guys are! So most of them won't do anything that might even suggest "playing footsie".

But I can tell you: yes- it does happen. At least one real life sorority does tickling every year. I've been doing them with one sorority in NJ (occasionally another one in FL for my friend Cindy) since 1989. We've been taping them every year.

The facts: I came to be involved through a girl named Cindy (cindyioo@aol) who lived with myself and Tracy (Tkltracy) at that time. It was the era when booze was killing off college kids in vast numbers during drnking initiations. Her sorority wanted a better way to haze W/O harm: Cin asked me to create one of my Inquisitions (a variation on the renfaire act we do) complete with costumes and props- so I pulled out all the stops and did so. Adding many special FX and characters to scare them silly.

This initiation includes massive and cruel tickling of the bare feet in stocks. It also includes other foot tortures not proper to be posted here. True real bondage, absolutely immobile (I do the handi work myself). Sometimes three girls at a time, sometimes one at a time... last year in addition to my stocks, we set up my bondage crate (you can see a photo of that device here from one of our parties in CAhttp://members.aol.com/kujman3/Kujpics/KUJparty.jpg and we'll have our party pics up on our new site).No matter how we do it, there are no safe words or limits- unless of course they want to back out of the sorority.

The first couple of times I merely set it up and left. But later they asked me to stay and help them (I don a robe) and it grew from there. The initial tapes were crude due to the harsh lighting needed to capture it on film- but as cams got techincally better, we were to finally film it in the actual candle light we do it in. I was given the title of honorary Sorority Brother (Big Bro), and I proudly retain that title to this day, and I earn my keep with two initiations every year.

And yes- it IS a lot of work. Too many details to bore you with here. But I aint complaining!

This stuff is way more intense than most realize. I doubt many here "into tickling" or "gatherings" could stand up under it, real tickling as real torture would have it. Girls can be much more cruel than guys. Yet, it does retain some erotic nature and we all acknowledge that. It's awesome too- lots of verbal teasing and mental games. Very scary. But then again, thats the name of the game... or EVERY girl would be able to get in. There is loads of scream laughing begging panic and fear...all the true non consensual activities ot make it worthwhile... but it remains safe, and I see to that fact.

If you ask, I'll answer.

Last edited:
Ah! no safe words or limitations in these initiations huh Kujman? Massive and cruel tickling of bare feet in stocks? Heh heh. Wonderful!

MercilessOne

Kujman, I gotta know. How often do girls flame out and drop out of the line from the tickling?😕

Thanks

Thanks Kujman for the info, however I was hopeing it was more prevalent. I know a couple of bi girls(so I assumed it would be more prevalent)but they don't like to play tickle games that often themselves, although if I'm lucky I can get them to have tickle fights after we've had a few. I don't think they know how much I enjoy tickling and if I really tried to work them over like TIB(in femfeet videos) or Kujman(at his gatherings) they would most likly shoot me. I'm sooo deprived I can't find a tickle partner anywhere around my area,but then again I haven't tried all that hard.

Longbaugh. Just Venting 🙁

Last edited:
Blackstar216 said:
Kujman, I gotta know. How often do girls flame out and drop out of the line from the tickling?😕

Actually some whimper out just as they see the set-up.... others leave at times when word slips out of what they can expect (girls talk!)...

But on the whole, I would say that 8 out of 10 make it thru, tears and all, in tact and get in... on the average. I'm not really a part of that decision making so those numbers may vary based on other unrelated things. I'll ask Cin about it.

Thanks Kuj - one more question...or two

What's the length of tickle time? Is it all on the feet? Have you heard reactions from the victims following? Did any end up enjoying it in the least?

a note back to you....

Longbaugh said:
Thanks Kujman for the info

My pleasure, s I said. Happy to help anytime.

I don't think they know how much I enjoy tickling and if I really tried to work them over like TIB(in femfeet videos) or Kujman(at his gatherings) they would most likly shoot me. I'm sooo deprived I can't find a tickle partner anywhere around my area,but then again I haven't tried all that hard. [/B]

Well first let me point out, with all respect to Femfeet and other videos: theres a BIG difference tween whats acted out in videos, and what I do at my gatherings. Many people write to me after viewing videos and feel like they're "missing out". But that's NOT real life any more than a movie on the big screen. It's entertainment. Our "gatherings (we call them events so as not to be confused with Dave's stuff) are a slice of real time play... about as far as you can go at times- other times more sedate. Ticklegal has quite a range, unlike may players. We also give many demos for clubs. We keep our events smaller.

DVNC's "gatherings" are very different from what we do as well. They don't do what we do. Both are fine for what they offer, and DVNC has his own section here for his personal events and advertising them. His are great for first timers seeking support and "a way in", and other things I'm sure.

In ours, there's a theme, higher involved play, mental fun, F/X, and more play over social party chatter or support groups for tickling. Anyone is welcome, there's no egos or clashes or "levels": rather it all blends together.

But either one is real and has it over video play. like shifting gears in a car- if you wish to advance yourself and go further, you need ALL the gears to get where you're going. First, second, and third. Perhaps videos are the first gear. We're all just varying gear ratios. Speaking for myself, our goal at our events in CA are to advance the connection between players, and deepen their scenes artistically and make more out of this in a creative way thru exploration. To help others "let go". If you can dream it, you can DO it.

Videos on the other hand are to make money. That's the goal- not artistic creativity, academy awards, or goals of other natures. They don't teach technique or mental play. And don't deepen any emotiona between players as far as I've ever been told. It's really hard to make vids for all involved because they're trying to recreate what people have in their imaginations already- and everyone has a different vision of it hard to live up to... hard to please everyone... and no way to make a model or actress more ticklish than she is. Most are not really in the scene at all- but rather making a buck off it. I've worked with many models for HOM in the past with tickling layouts, and few models, if any, who are really deathly ticklish would allow it when it much easier to have the agency send a girl who is not ticklish for that particlar job- and the ticklish one can go do- lets says- a tit torture layout.

Capturing reality on video is not commercial enough for two reasons:

ONE- it's almost am impossible feat to capture reality as it happens. I say almost, because I've done it and have many vidoes. Problem is- people in this fetish are NOT mature enough to handle it and process it yet. By that I mean that as tickling fetish history has shown many times- while people "say" they want the reality of it- when they really actually GET it... anything that appears non-consensual... they freak... complain... whatever...and DON'T like it.

TWO- another problem of capturuing reality is that every girl or guy in a video is not a Heather Locklear or Bradd Pitt look-alike. And the people who buy these vids want models... beauty... perfection. Not the girl next door or anyone heavy or anything that's reality- no matter what their ticklish reaction may be.

Now not ALL customers are like that- just the majority.... so any of the video producers should get medals for the major attempts them make in order to please such a vast array of people.

So I would suggest concerning yourself less with what appears to you in videos (still buy them and enjoy them)... and dive into the reality of it. Whatever level is right for you. There's someone for you out there, I guarantee it. When the time is right, and the partner is right- YOU'LL know it. Just go for it.

Good luck!

Re: Thanks Kuj - one more question...or two

Blackstar216 said:
What's the length of tickle time? Is it all on the feet? Have you heard reactions from the victims following? Did any end up enjoying it in the least?

The torments for the most part are on the bottoms of feet and toes, yes. Much of my stuff is designed for that, I do the bondage myself mostly. The ribs do get it sometimes... and one other Sorority I help applies tortures and things and techniques outside of of a ticklish nature, and I'll not go on about that here because it goes into lite s/m. spanking, etc.

The length of time for torture is usually four hours for each set of girls: this includes more things than just tickling however. They're addressed by the head Sister.. chats... getting prepared. The sets of tickling can be a long as 20 minutes to an hour long- and there's usually several sets of that, in between other tortures.

Yes, we record the reactions and their thoughts before they enter, and also as they leave. Many are in a REAL hurry to get out of there! Some are laughing and all askew (like they got off a the biggest roller coaster in the world)... others are planning revenge on other would-be Sisters yet to be initiated if they get picked to join... and some are more concerned with how they look, if they broke a nail, how's my mascara?, or if they got in- and give little thought about what they endured. After all- its not a fetish to them. Or at least not to 99% of them.

Yep- there's been some who actually DID enjoy it... and come back to help us next year! Two date, only two I know are actually online and explore bondage s/m tickling as a fetish- and we spurred them on!

Kujman
Is you web site going to appear anytime soon? After reading your material for the last couple of years we eagerly await your expertise on this subject. There is so much on the web that just doesn't cut it. Oh don't get me wrong, its much appreciated, but you seem to hit the nail on the head more than the others. And it sounds like your video's would put all those big time companies to shame.
Thanks for being here.....

babinsky said:
Kujman
Is you web site going to appear anytime soon? After reading your material for the last couple of years we eagerly await your expertise on this subject. There is so much on the web that just doesn't cut it. Oh don't get me wrong, its much appreciated, but you seem to hit the nail on the head more than the others. And it sounds like your video's would put all those big time companies to shame.
Thanks for being here.....

Thanks for the kind words and vote of confidence... always glad to share what I know, what I've done, or what I can do- as well as learn new tricks!

I hit the nail on the head for some, and others just need different nails and different hammers. The TMF is like a hardware store for ticklers in that respect.

Our site- a joint site by Ticklegal and myself- is actually finished and has been for a while. The problems lie in download times for such graphics, animation, and AVI's. Also there's a few java scripts I still seek. After this many years in show business, I hate to put things up piece meal and would rather you see the "whole show" at once, as intended. Those that attend our Tickling parties and events here in CA often get a sneak preview and I use them as test viewers of a sort.

TG and I are testing pages this week as I write this- as soon as a few bugs are worked out- or I find a genius or two to work them out- it'll be up and running. We mostly made the site to please ourselves and our gracious host- the Grand Sultan Amir. We're going to have a different approach to the site and releasing tapes than the other sites, and different tapes, but there's something for everyone on the WWW

enjoy!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back