• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soul Caliber pt 2 ff/f

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Wow, I'm nervous about posting this...it's even more adult than part one :umm: Sort of out of my comfort zone here, peeps. Quick warning for those of you Soul Caliber fans; I took GRATUITOUS liberties with the second part, made certain characters lovers that are NOT supposed to be...(but changed the reason they're not supposed to be, I'm not like that😀) Anyway, read if you dare! Comments, flames, constructive criticizm (yes I know I can't spell that word😛) jokes, witty retorts, and insults all welcome. I just won't reply to flames or insults XD

WARNING: EXTREMELY ADULT CONTENT ENSUES! YOU HATH BEEN WARNED!

And yeah, there's fan service for the foot guys 😀

Where we last left off...

“Because Soul Edge’s power isn’t dominant in this room anymore!” came a cry from behind Tira.

The next thing Tira knew, she was lying in Sophitia’s place with both Sophitia and Cassandra staring down at her. Cassandra had Soul Caliber in her hand.

Soul Edge was several feet away, shattered into pieces.

“NOO! Master!” Tira cried out.

“Don’t worry, you have a new master now.” Said Cassandra. Or rather, two new Mistresses. Us.” Tira turned her eyes up to her captors.

They were both stripped nude, Sophitia’s hands playing lightly across Cassandra’s nipples. “That’s disgusting! You’re sisters!” exclaimed Tira.

The two women laughed. “That’s our cover, you little bitch.” Spat out Cassie. “We aren't sisters, we’re lovers.”

Tira gaped. “L-lovers? You mean you two are…lesbians?!”

“Of course we’re lesbians, you idiot.” Snapped Cassie. “Why else would I hide in the corner for fifteen minutes while you tortured Sophie? I knew how much she loved it!”

“Yes, and I owe you so much for giving me that gift, Cassie!” said Sophitia, reaching over to give her lover a long, luxurious kiss.

“Wait…lesbians? What…what are you going to do with me?” asked Tira, now getting scared for the first time since she could remember.

“Oh, not much….mostly the same stuff you did to me.” Sophitia said casually as she ripped Tira’s shirt off.

Tira wasn’t so bad herself; light purple skin and dark green nipples already hardened. She was obviously no longer human.

Not that the lovers cared. Cassandra sat at the foot of the bed and began taking off Tira’s footwear. “Wha-what? You stay away f-from my feet, you bitch!”

Sophitia laughed and sat on Tira’s waist, just as she had done to her. “Now don’t you be calling my sister a bitch! You’re in NO position to be uncooperative, you little slut!” Sophitia dragged her fingernails down Tira’s sides harshly.

“EEEEEEEH!” Tira screamed. “Nonono! D-don’t tickle me!”

Sophitia and Cassandra both laughed. “But why wouldn’t we? Nothing turns us on more!” laughed Cassandra as she began to wriggle her fingertips across Tira’s arches.

Tira broke into a fit of giggles. “EHEHHEHHEHEHEEHFFFUHUCK YOU LEHEHESBIAN WHOHOHORES! YOU’LL NEHEHVER GET AWAY WWIWHITH THIHIHS!”

Sophie grinned evilly. “Why ever not? You’re our captive, our total slave. You said yourself time outside this room has stopped; why would we? You have noone to come after you…you’re OURS!” with that, Sophitia dug her nails right under Tira’s breasts.

Tira was caught in a similar fashion to the way she had ensnared Sophitia, but without the muscle restrictions; she found that she could not move her wrists or ankles, but the rest of her body could. With this new tickle torture added to that of her feet, she went crazy. Right under her breasts…it was hell! She shook so hard her breasts shook back and forth. Shaking her head back and forth, kicking her toes as best she could, screaming every curse she could think of. And Tira could think of a lot!

Just when she thought she had entered the final circle of hell and it could get no worse, it stopped altogether.

Or at least that’s what she thought. Sophitia had ceased tickling her and the feeling on her feet subsided; but she immediately found the error of that thought when she felt Cassandra’s teeth lightly scraping her toes.

She screamed. “AAAAAAAH! FFFFUCK YOU CCASSANDRA, YOU FFFREAK!” was all she managed to get out before going into another spasm of pure laughter.

“Ooh, fuck me huh? Or is that fuck YOU? Are you begging for release already? ‘Cuz I can see you down here…I can SEE you getting WET as all FUCK in your PUSSY!” Cassandra taunted before sending three of Tira’s toes into her mouth to suck, lick, and nibble tormentingly.

Sophitia gasped. “Oh Cassandra, she’s WET?” with delight, Sophitia reached down to play with Tira’s short skirt; and discovered that Tira had no underwear on. Sophitia laughed cruelly, looking straight into Tira’s eyes as she laughed uncontrollably. Even through her laughter, there was no mistaking Sophitia’s taunt.

“Oooh, you bad, bad girl, not wearing anything under your skirt! You must just want to be touched there, hmm? I can see you’re poor mound getting bigger and bigger, begging me for attention…” She pulled Tira’s skirt off, leaving her nude and completely exposed.

Tira was more stubborn than that. “TTTOHHOUCH ME AND I’LL KIHIHLL YOU, BBIHIHTCH! NONNONONO I DDDON’T WANT THAT!”

Sophitia shook her head. “Alright then, if you really don’t…” Sophitia leaned over and began to lightly kiss Tira’s hardening nipples. Cassandra lightened up on her feet, switching from the intense sucking to light, teasing tickles with her finger pads.

Tira moaned loud and long. “OOOOOOOOOHHHHH…” Sophitia chuckled and leaned up to Tira’s ear. “Are you suure you’re not horny? You’re po-ositive you don’t need to be tickled and touched there…maybe even raped?”

Cassandra snickered and reached down under the bed, touching Soul Caliber lightly.

Suddenly overwhelming desire flooded Tira. Her back arched…it felt like she hadn’t been touched in years. She let out a small, defeated sounding moan.

“Oooh merciless gods…what have you d-done to me? Oooh yes…yes I want you to touch m-me…”

Sophitia laughed. “Cassie…GET HER!”

With that, Tira was sent back into hell. The feelings on her feet went wild, what felt like nails were working on both of her arches and soles while, at the same time, a tongue was wrapping itself under, around, and over her toes. Teeth came in every few seconds; nibbling her toes so lightly it sent her straight to tickle hell. And to top it all off, her womanhood was still itching like she had never felt before!

And that wasn’t all. Not nearly. Sophitia reached down and gently began licking her nipples again; at the same time she ran her nails up and down her sides, squeezing her hips, digging into her ribs, and attacking her helpless armpits.

Tira was laughing silently now, shaking her head back and forth, so close to an earth-shattering orgasm it was killing her.

One of Sophitia’s hands stopped the torturing for a few seconds…presently she felt a large, stiff feather playing around her clit. She couldn’t stop it; her legs were spread-eagle, leaving her slit barely opened, perfect for the feather to tease her pussy lips and barely skate over her clit.

With a frustrated moan, Tira realized she was unable to reach orgasm. The feather’s touch was just too light…and she could sense Soul Caliber’s power restraining her.

“PPPLEASEHEHEHHHAEHHAEHEHEH OOH GAHAD LEEHT ME COCOHOHOME OHOHO I’LL DDOHOOHOO ANYTHIHIING! AHAHANYTHIHIHIHING!” Tira was beyond stubbornness. She was completely broken.

It stopped. Mercifully, it stopped.

“Now?”
“Now” said Sophitia. She picked up Soul Caliber and the fragment of Soul Edge that held the Eye.

“Now Tira…find out what your Master is like…when he’s under OUR command! This piece of Soul Edge is the piece that holds the Demon’s spirit…once I merge it with Soul Caliber it will be controlled by the one who holds the blade!”

Sophitia slapped the Eye onto the blue sapphire of Soul Caliber…there was a blinding light, and the jewel turned into a blue eye. “Tira…witness the third Legendary sword…Soul Restrict! Now Demon…materialize and do my bidding!”

A smoky blue light shot from the Eye, and a pair of red eyes materialized out of the light.

What is thy bidding, Mistress? Tira could hear the voice as sure as if a mouth had spoken.

“Take the form of your choosing…this girl is yours to have. Nights she is yours, and you are free to be in this room; by day you will be restricted to the sword and she is ours.”

Tira gaped in horror. They were GIVING her over to Night Terror, the Demon of Soul Edge?

The Demon took form; or at least, semi form. It was smoky blue and see-through, but was definitely that of a man. It looked almost like Sigfried, the man who had unleashed Soul Edge in The Beginning; but Night Terror was naked.

“Thank you, Mistress.” Night Terror bowed his head as the two women left the room, and Tira could hear the door being bolted behind them at least four times.

“Now…” the Demon advanced on her. “It has been so long…since I have known the power of having a woman against her will…”

“NOOOOOOOOO”

THE END

Pretty good story, my friend. When it came to the part about the feet, I was somehow intrested in it.

Well done, again!!! YOU ROCK MY STOCKS, K!!!

Love your work, darlin!!!

Very good work. Could've been a tidbit longer and more descriptive (especially to help visualize for people not familiar with Soulcalibur). But it was definitely a very good read. ^^

it was certainly an interesting direction... but most fanfics take liberties with the characters, and most of them make a lot less sense... trust me. soph and cass, not sisters, but lovers. it worked. (worked for DIC too... sailor moon anyone?) well written and very hot. you were right though, i was glad it was tira... night terror may be the only thing less pleasant than her. anyhow, i enjoied this story, and i believe you should venture outside your comfort zone more often, if the results are anything like this. so keep up the good work.

Cap

Aww thanks everyone!! Camel...love ya babe! Veg...I wrote it on a complete whim after getting my arse run through the ground on SC3 by guess who--Tira 😀 That's why it's short and rushed--steam-letting. I never even intended to post it!!!

Glad everyone liked the 'differences'...that was about the only part I was uncomfortable with; I usually tend to try to stick to originals pretty closely.

Capt, Amara and Michelle FTW!!!!! XD Thanks so much for your in depth critique man!! Nothing in the world more satisfying for a writer.

Thanks to everyone!!!

~K

nothing more satisfying, you say? not even an icy margarita? ah well, *enjoys another frosty beverage* but i aim to please, so im glad you're happy with my ramblings... im also available for birthday parties and proofreadings... what have you. i may have a hard time waiting to see what you cook up next.

take care,
Cap

Those are often the best times to write, when you are writing something that you don't intend to release. Your inhibitions are lessened and your artistic side takes over. Sometimes if you overthink the story it just gets mucked up you get too clever then you say afterwards, its damn cool but just how did X goto Z if A and B says they're supposed to be at C *headsmack*

I liked your story and I hope to see you contribute more stuff.

As for Sailor Moon and DIC, yeah, nuff said there.

Thanks Capt, may or may not take you up on that proofreading thing. Got any aim/msn/yahoo screennames?

Feather-yeah, true. Sometimes I worry that my inhibitions are lessoned a biiiit much...but this one seems to be well recieved. I keep waiting for someone to go "WTF?! CASSANDRA AND SOPITIA?! NAAA-AASTY!"😀 Thanks to all!

~K

.........WTF?! CASSANDRA AND SOPITIA?! NAAA-AASTY!

XD

That said, it was actually pretty good, and that's alot coming from me as I'm sure you know.

*cries*

Nah. You actually read them, I'm impressed. Thanks pal!!! *huggle*

Wow, I get huggled? I never get huggled, not even by myself. XD
But actually, I opened it cuz I remember something you posted once, and was curious when I saw the thread, so I looked to confirm my suspiscions...although I actually read it too.

Bravo! That was great! Especially since Tira was the lee *Is a hug Tira fan) I've wrote a few stories like this myself maybe I should post them sometime. 🙂 BTW could you maybe give me a link to the first part?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back