• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soul Calibur 2

dentrag1231

TMF Expert
Been lurking on the site for a while, decided to post one of several stories I've made.

SC 2

“Are you Cassandra?” asked a voice behind Cassandra, as she was making her way through the secluded Egyptian temple..

“Yes. But what business of yours is that.” replied Cassandra, turning. She saw a woman holding a sword, scantily clad in a purple outfit.

“I am Ivy. I heard you posses some strange metal shards I am interested in acquiring.”

“Well then, I assume you have some as well. However, I am reluctant to part with mine. Might you part with yours?”

“Not willingly. But I will fight you for them.”

“So be it” said Cassandra. She was a bit worried, as she was using her old, beat up shield, but her opponent’s blade looked dull. Ivy was having the same doubt, as she was using her prototype blade, though her opponent’s weapon was pretty damaged.

With that, they both lunged. The repeatedly attacked each other, but Ivy’s sword was too dull to break even the crumbling shield, while Cassandra’s sword had no chance of breaking the Gauntlet Ivy blocked with. They kept this up for a while, until Ivy gave a massive overhead swing.

“Here’s my chance” thought Cassandra, as she went to block with her shield and stab with her sword. However, when the weapon hit the shield, it extended like a whip and wrapped around Cassandra’s blade. With a mighty tug, the sword was flung away, and ivy kicked Cassandra backwards. She stood up and swung her shield at ivy, her blocked with her gauntlet, causing it to break. Ivy then wrapped her whipped around Cassandra’s legs and pulled, knocking her over, before hogtieing her, the dull blade not cutting, but doing a great job restraining. She then searched her body for the shards, but didn’t find them.

“Where are your shards!?” She demanded.

“Hidden!” was the reply. She demanded to be told, but got only silence in return. Not wanting to release her, she went to get Cassandra’s sword to interrogate her. However, when she flung it away, it hit a stone wall and shattered. Ivy pondered how she could get the info without releasing her. Then, she got a brilliant idea.

“Tell me; are you ticklish, by any chance?”

Cassandra’s blood went cold, as she remembered an event from a year back…

“Come on Sis, teach me some more techniques.”

Sophitia sighed with annoyance. Cassandra had yet to stop asking for some training, and it was getting rather annoying.

“Fine, go get you weapon.”

Cassandra eagerly ran to her closet, but when she pulled out her shield, everything fell down on her. She tried pushing it back, but slipped and fell flat on her face, as she was buried underneath everything.

‘Are you okay!?” Asked Sophitia as she ran into the room.

“Ya, I’m fine, just stuck.” As she looked at her sister’s feet sticking out, she got a cruel idea. She sat cross-legged at her sister’s feet, and began to remove her shoes and socks.

“What are you doing?” asked Cassandra with worry.

“Well, you wanted to learn some techniques, so here you go. This is what you do if your little sister won’t stop bugging you!” With that, she began tickling Cassandra’s soft feet, as she laughed and laughed.

Cassandra shuddered as she remembered this moment. Her sister had tickled her about an hour, and her feet were her most sensitive spot.

“No, of course not”

“Well, let’s find out, shall we?” With that she began to knead Cassandra’s Sides, and she immediately burst out laughing. Ivy did this for a few minutes, and then stopped. She removed her gauntlet and gloves to reveal long, sharp nails. Cassandra, started giggling as soon as the rested on her sides, and started screaming when the tickling began. Her outfit was slippery, and made it easier to tickle her. After about 5 minutes, Ivy stopped and said “Now where are the shards?” Cassandra still wouldn’t answer. So Ivy removed her shoes. Cassandra got really worried, as her feet were normally hyper ticklish, the nylons she was wearing would make it worse.

‘No, don’t tickle my feet, anywhere but my feAHHHAHAHA” She burst out laughing as Ivy dug her nails into the soft flesh. Cassandra quickly shut her mouth, but only kept it shut for about a second, before laughing again. Ivy switched to scratching; her nails sliding easily over the smooth material, creating a very ticklish sensation in Cassandra, whose eyes were already watering. As hard as she struggled, though, she couldn’t break the bonds.

It got even worse when Ivy switched to her toes. She scrunched them tight, but she just held them back with one hand and scratched the area right beneath them. This was much worse. Cassandra could barely think anymore. She had no idea anything could tickle so much. She heard as strange noise, and turned her head just enough to see Ivy soul charging. Though she though it would do nothing, she was wrong. The tickling on her feet got worse, even though she was receiving the same technique. Then Ivy switched feet, and anticipation seemed to make it tickle more still. Then she poked holes through the nylons with both hands, and began to wiggle her fingers in between the toes. Cassandra couldn’t believe how much it tickled. She had never experienced anything so bad, but she still would not reveal the shards location.

Then Ivy moved her hands down between her Cassandra’s thighs, and began to squeeze. She went ballistic. It tickled worse then anything yet, and yet was strangely pleasurable. As the pleasure grew, she suddenly felt a weird sensation, and realized she wanted Ivy to tickle her, and she finally and happily gave into the laughs, just sitting there taking it, as she laughed in glee and ticklishness. She had no idea she could enjoy it this much, or that anything could tickle so much, but she loved it nonetheless. Finally, she passed out.

Ivy was pleased with herself. Se decided that when the girl woke up, she would continue. She heard a noise, and turned around just in time to be knocked out by a stick.

She awoke to find herself on the ground, her arms chained above her to a pillar with rope; her ankles by her whip. She turned her head to see Cassandra on the ground, still out.

“Hello” said a girl, stepping into view, carry a large feather broom. “Who might you be?”

Ivy refused to answer.

“Well, I’m Seung Mina. What you did to her wasn’t nice, so now I will do it to you, for your shards.” Ivy wondered how she knew about the shards, but her chain of thought was interrupted by the straddling her waist and tickling her exposed armpits. She then burst out laughing, promising herself she wouldn’t break. However, she found out Mina’s goal wasn’t to tickle her pits when she ripped open her top, plucked a feather from her broom, and began to stroke her large breasts. She giggled as Seung stroked it right down between them, trying to escape to no avail. The feather then trailed around each breast in circles, and Ivy began laughing very hard. She laughed even harder, however, when Mina took another feather and did both breast at once. When she flicked the soft feather across her nipples, she got nothing less then a scream. Up and down the feather went, never stopping their maddening effect. Neither of them saw Cassandra get up. She stood their a few minutes, and then knocked Seung Mina out with a single kick.

Mina awoke to find herself lying on top of Ivy, face up, her arms tied up with the sword by Ivy’s ankles, her ankles to the rope around Ivy’s wrists. Cassandra stepped into view.

‘You know, it would seem that I’m the only one who hasn’t tickled anyone yet. That hardly seems fair, does it?”

“No wait, I helped you, don’t tickle me!”

However, Cassandra ignored this and straddled them, facing Seung Mina. Ivy didn’t even bother begging, she knew she wasn’t going to get out of it. Cassandra then began to rotate her feet in Ivy’s smooth pits, and leaned over to tickle Seung’s pits as well, lying down on her chest. However, her slippery nylons weren’t good at tickling armpits, so she leaned back, ripped them off, and then resumed tickling. Both girls’ went over the edge. Both had smooth, ticklish pits, though Ivy’s were much more sensitive, and Cassandra’s feet seemed to be better at tickling then her hands. After a bit, she stopped tickling Seung, though didn’t get up or stop tickling Ivy.

“Though you didn’t tickle me, I have a feeling you were going to after you got Ivy’s shards, weren’t you? And I’m not going to stop tickling until you admit it.” With that, she dug back into Seung’s pits. Seung struggled hard, while Ivy had given up struggling, despite the increased tickling. Keeping the same pace for Mina, Cassandra began to circle her big toes in Ivy’s hollows, increasing her laughter. Despite the weaker tickling, Seung finally gave up and admitted the truth.

“There was that so hard? I’ll let you go soon, I just want to try one thing first…” with that, she took two feathers and began to saw them through Ivy’s toes. Ivy’s laughter increased ten fold. Her toes were very ticklish, and the sawing of the feathers was murder on her feet. Finally, Cassandra got of Seung and said “The knots on her your hands are looser then the ones on her ankles, so you should be able to get free. You may keep your shards, though I’ve taken hers, with some persuasion’ she said with a wink. She went over and undid Seung’s feet, giving a quick tickle with her fingers to Ivy’s breast, sending her into hysteria quickly. “Try circling you big toe in her pits, it drives her crazy. And hear, you should be able to use these well freeing yourself” she said while tossing her the feathers. With that, she left, as Seung began to tickle ivy’s pits and saw between her toes.

“Maybe I’ll wait a bit before getting loose she though, as she listened to Ivy’s laughter echoing in the caves…

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back