• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soul Calibur: Draco's Dungeon

Darkhand006

TMF Novice
Decided to post this after I read TKLVR18's Soul Calibur Story. Be warned, THIS CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT. Also forgive me crummy formatting skills (I also tend to scre up on punctation and make a few typs at times >.<). Anyhow, this is based of a fanfic series I've wrote, you can find a lot of them here though you won't find any adult content like this one because I'm pretty sure it's against DA's rules: http://drakhand006.deviantart.com/journal/10496054/

Draco (the guy behind Tira in my avatar) is my Soul Calibur OC, in my fics he eventually becomes Soul Edge's new host (hence his right arm can become a demonic claw, he's called Night Dragon in this form), marries Tira and they have two kids (I could go on and on, but I won't =p). Basically they're stories from the 'bad guys' point of view. Comments are welcome, but no flames please. Apparently some people don't like the idea of Tira getting married or anything like that whatever at least I know some people like it 😛 If you guys like it, I may post a few sequels in the future. Hope you guys enjoy it! :laughing:

Note: Keep in mind, this takes place 1 year after the events in Soul Calibur 3.

------------------------------
It was dawn, the sun set over Ostrheinsburg Castle- a castle that most people avoided, It was said the dark knight, Draco Faust Williams and his army took up residence there. Draco sat on the by the steam surrounding the castle sharpening his zweihander sword, all the while having a malicious smile on his face as his wife, Tira walked up to him.

“Evening, Tira,” said Draco with a grin.

“Humph, nothing good about it. I grow tired of these peaceful times, Draco. Replied Tira with a frown.

“Aw, you should relax more, smile a little. Life’s too short to be grumpy all the time,” laughed Draco.

“Whatever... Anyway I’m taking a bath now,” groaned Tira as she removed her cloths and stepped into the stream.

Draco pretended not watch her as he sharped his blade, but he was easily able to watch the entire thing without her noticing. Despite her temperament, Tira was a beautiful young woman- her skin was scarred from countless battles, yet it looked as smooth as silk. Draco watched her as she splashed the water on her flesh and wiped herself clean. Eventually, Tira stepped out of the stream and quickly got dressed, though her cloths left little to be imagined.

“Well, I’m going to bed. The training today wore me out,” said Tira as she yawned.

“Okay, I’ll join you soon enough,” said Draco still grinning.

“What are you up to?” snapped Tira.

“Nothing, I just need to finish this,” said Draco. Tira had her doubts, but she was tired, so she went back into the castle, and went to bed.

Hours past, but eventually Tira was awakened by Draco’s voice. “Wake up, Tira. I have a surprise for you!”

Tira’s eyes quickly opened, she tried to get out of bed, but something was wrong she couldn’t move her arms or legs. She then looked around the room and found she was no longer in the bedroom, instead she was in the castle’s dungeon.

She groaned in anger as she looked down to see, she’d be shackled down to some kind of wooden table and to make matters worse, she completely naked. She tried to break free, but it was no use- her arms were shackled above her head and her legs as well, even her neck was restrained so she was forced to look up at the ceiling. Her legs were spread out which made he feel very uneasy.

“Draco, what the hell?!” exclaimed Tira.

“Aw, see that’s why you need this, you’re so tense,” laughed Draco as he walked up to her and poked her nose.

“Get me out of this NOW!” demanded Tira.

“I don’t think so, at least not until you have your ‘medicine’,” said Draco with a malicious smile.

“Wha... what are you planning?” asked Tira in a slightly fearful tone.

Draco smiled yet again, he could hear the fear in Tira’s voice this was going to be most entertaining. “Why do you sound so scared? I thought you were a fearless assassin!”

“I’m not scared! Let me free and I’ll prove it to you!” groaned Tira as she tried to struggled with her bindings, but it was useless she couldn’t move an inch.

“Well, it’s safe to say you’re not going anywhere... so let’s get started,” said Draco as he placed his hands on her bare belly.

“What are you doin... Hehehahahah! NO!!! NOT THAT!!! PLEASE!!! NOOOO!!!!” screamed Tira as she burst into laughter.

“Poor ticklish Tira... now where were you the most ticklish? Oh, now I remember,” said Draco as he began teasing Tira’s bellybutton.

“NOOOOOOO!!! NOT THERE!!! I SAID NO!!!” screamed Tira.

“You’re just begging for this!” laughed Draco as he poked his finger inside the tiny hole and began wiggling it around inside.

“NOHOHO! PLEHEHEASE! NO MORE! I BEG OF YOU, DRACO!” squealed Tira.

“You’re right” said Draco as he stopped torturing her. “I shouldn’t start in the middle, I should start at the top!” said Draco as he placed his hands on her armpits.

“Now, let’s begin the real treatment!” laughed Draco.

“No, please! I’ll do anything you want!” cried Tira.

“I want you to laugh!” said Draco as he began digging his fingers into Tira’s bare underarms.

“FFFUCK YYYOU, DDDRACO!!!” cried Tira as she felt Draco’s finger’s spider-walking along her armpits.

“Now, Tira; I freed you from being a slave to Soul Edge. The least you can do is entertain me some!” laughed Draco as he moved his fingers up Tira’s chest.

“EEEEEEEEH! SHAHAHAHAOP! YYYOU BBBASTARD!!!” screamed Tira.

“Why would I do that? You’re in no position to protest!” laughed Draco as he cupped his hands over Tira’s bare breasts.

“NOHOHOHO! NOT THAT!!!”

Draco only grinned as he dug his fingers into Tira’s breasts. “You know, I’ve always wandered if there was a way to tame you, and I think I’ve found it!”

“YYYOU WWWON’T GGGET AAAAWAY WITH THIS! I’LL MMMAKE YOU PAY!!!” shrieked Tira.

“We shall see,” said Draco as he fondled Tira’s breasts with his hands still cupped over them.

Draco moved his fingers all over Tira’s breasts, all the while seeming to enjoy Tira’s cries of laughter. Draco grinned as he heard a sound of pleasure in Tira’s voice. For Tira the experience was pure hell, her soft skin was extremely ticklish and it quivered every time Draco’s fingers so much as moved, but Tira couldn’t help but find some pleasure in it. Her nipples became rock hard and she began to moan uncontrollably.

“I see we’re beginning to enjoy ourselves! chuckled Draco as he dug his fingers on the underside of Tira’s breasts.

“NOOOOOOOO!!! NHAHAHAT THERE!!! PLEASE!!!” exclaimed Tira

Draco payed no mind to Tira’s pleas and continued torturing her. All Tira could do was lay back and pray it stopped soon, but those prayers would be unanswered much to Tira’s dismay. Draco slowly moved his fingers up to Tira’s nipples and squeezed them between his middle and index fingers. Tira gritted her teeth as he pinched them again and again.

“STOP IT!!!” demanded Tira.

“Fine, maybe I should do this!” chuckled Draco as he began teasing Tira’s nipples with his index fingers. Tira couldn’t help but let out a few moans of pleasure. They kept getting louder and louder until Tira finally had an orgasm.

“You filthy girl!” laughed Draco as he looked down at her wet pussy.

Draco suddenly stopped teasing Tira’s nipples and looked at her face. Her skin was flushed and tears of pain and pleasure ran down her cheeks. Draco wiped her tears away, then climbed on top of her. Draco got on his hands and knees slightly setting on Tira’s mid-section. Tira could feel how horny he was as he rubbed against her bare stomach.

“What are you going to do now?” asked Tira nervously.

Draco just smiled and licked his lips, then he lowered his head to Tira’s breasts and began licking her right nipple, then placed his lips over it, and began nibbling on it gently. Even though Tira didn’t like the position she was in, she couldn’t help but to let out moans of pleasure as Draco began sucking on her nipple. Draco sucked on her right nipple until it was red, then he moved his head to her left nipple and did the same to it. Afterwards, he placed his tongue between her breast and licked all the way up until he reached her mouth, then he kissed her, forcing his tongue in her mouth, but Tira for some reason obliged- perhaps she was enjoying this. Eventually, Draco broke the kiss.

“Enough of that, back to the tickling!” chuckled Draco as he climbed off the table and stood above Tira’s hapless body again.

“No, please, Draco... I’ll have sex with you right now if you stop,” Tira said nervously.

Draco smiled “Hmm, but, Tira... nothing turns me on more than to see you naked, helpless, and tickled to the point of madness!”

“No! Please! Is this anyway to treat your wife?” asked Tira obviously trying to bargain with Draco.

“Tira, come now; you know you’re enjoying every second of this!” said Draco with a grin as he placed his hands on Tira’s belly.

“No, please! Tickle me anywhere but there!” cried Tira.

“No deal!” laughed Draco as he dug his fingers into Tira’s ribs.

Tira began laughing uncontrollably as Draco spider-walked his fingers over her ribs. Each of Draco’s finger movements along Tira’s ribs were skilled and precise- one could say it was like someone moving a stick along a picket fence.

“DDDAMN YYOHOHO!” screamed Tira, now sounding hysterical.

Draco slowly moved his fingers down Tira’s sides tickling every inch of them as he went, then he finally approached Tira’s most ticklish spot. Draco grinned maliciously, he decided he would make Tira sweat it out some as he could see she wasn’t just sweating from the torture, but from fear and dread. Draco spider-walked his fingers around Tira’s bare tummy slightly avoiding her bellybutton as he went along.

“HAHAHAHAHEHEHEKEKE!!!” Tira could only laugh now as she couldn't muster any words.

Draco tickled all around Tira’s belly in a circular motion making sure not a inch of skin was over looked. For Tira, it had to be the worst torment of all. She began to sweat uncontrollably and her stomach quivered each time Draco’s fingers rubbed against her naked flesh. She wanted it all to end so badly that she began to cry. Draco stopped again and looked at her.

“Pl... Please... no more! I beg of you!” cried Tira.

“You know you want more,” laughed Draco as he began teasing her bellybutton again.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I CAN’T HAHAHAHAHEHEHEKEKEKE! STHAHAHAND IT!!!” shrieked Tira.

“Sure you can!” chuckled Draco as he place his finger inside her bellybutton and wriggled it wildly.

“HAHAHAHAHAEEEEEH!!! YYYOHOHO, BBBAAASTARD!!! STHAHAHAHAP IT!!! I SAID STOP!!!” yelled Tira.

Tira didn’t realize it, but she couldn’t stop cumming. At this point her pussy was soaking wet.

“Hmm... It seems that you really want me to make that kitty purr,” said Draco with a grin as he spider-walked his fingers closer to Tira’s womanhood.

“No! NO!!! Don’t touch me there!” screamed Tira, but her cries were left unheard as Draco began tickling and teasing her wet mound unmercifully.

“NOOO!!! I... I... I’M RRREALLY TTICKILISH THERE!!!” cried Tira as her orgasm seem to go out of control.

Draco lowered his head and began licking her wet mound and Tira began moaning with pleasure. Draco continued all the while enjoying Tira’s moans and grunts of pleasure, but eventually he stopped and continued his twisted tickle torture by tickling Tira’s inner and outer thighs.

“NOOOOOOO! NAHAHAT AGAIN!!!” shrieked Tira.

Draco slowly and mercilessly spider-walked all the way down Tira’s legs, making sure to tickle every sensative area until he finally reached her feet.

“NO! Not my feet!”

Draco grinned as he began tickling in between Tira’s toes. Tira let out a loud a scream as Draco’s fingers rubbed against her bare flesh. Draco slowly moved his fingers down Tira’s feet, tickling her arches and soles as he went. Then he placed her toes in his mouth and began playfully licking and nibbling on them. By the time he finished, Tira’s feet were a red as the rest of her body.

Draco stopped awhile and looked at Tira. She was breathing heavily and covered in sweat. Her skin was all red, her nipples as hard as rocks, and her pussy was wet from her cumming.

“Aw, this was so amusing!” laughed Draco as he turned and walked over to a marble chair that was facing Tira’s right hand side. Draco sat down in the chair and picked up a goblet of whine and began drinking it.

Tira mustered everything she had to speak. “Pant, pant, pant... You’ve had your fun, now let me go!” she yelled.

“Sorry, but I’m, or rather we aren’t done with you yet!” laughed Draco as he sipped the whine again and snapped his fingers.

Tira heard a door open and she began to breath heavily as she heard footsteps. Out of the shadows came twelve of Draco’s lizard men soldiers. Five of them surrounded Tira’s right side, five others surrounded her left side, and the other two stood at her feet.

“Draco! How... how could you do this to me!” cried Tira.

“Screaming will get you nowhere,” said Draco as he sipped his drink yet again. “You may start now,” said Draco as he smiled maliciously.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!” screamed Tira as the lizard men dug their claws into her naked flesh. They basically had her whole body covered, one attacking each side of her body- her armpits, breasts, abdomen, thighs, lower legs, and her feet where all being tickled simultaneously. Draco watched in amusement, but seemingly wouldn’t allow them to touch Tira’s womanhood- Tira was his wife after all.

“DRACO’S NOT JUST YOUR MASTER!!! I’M HEHEHIS WIFE AND I ORDER YOU TO STHAHAHAP!!!” yelled Tira, but the lizard men only seemed to listen to Draco’s orders as he motioned for them to continue the torture.

Tira’s laughter echoed throughout the entire dungeon, unfortunately for her, only Draco and the twelve lizard men were there to hear it. The reptilian creatures weren’t as skilled at tickle torture as Draco was, but their numbers more than made up for it. Tira screamed each time one of them teased her nipples and belly button.

“DRACO!!! PLHEHEHEASE CALL THEM OFF!” screamed Tira, at this rate she couldn’t take it much longer. Their claws tormented her each time they touched her flesh and even their scales caused a tickling sensation as they rubbed Tira’s naked body with their palms. The torture lasted for hours, but finally Draco called the lizard men off and they took their leave obviously happy to have served their master in such a way.

“Please, tell me it’s over...” mumbled Tira who was now so tired she could barely stand to open her mouth.

“There’s one more thing I’d like to do,” grinned Draco as he picked something up from under the table- it was Soul Edge.

“NO!!!” screamed Tira.

“Yes!” laughed Draco as he stabbed the sword into the ground. Suddenly, vine-like tentacles came up from the ground and began to tickle Tira’s naked body. Draco watched with excitement as the tentacles tickled every inch of Tira’s body. Tira could only watch helplessly as every thing unfolded, in her mind she wandered if she was actually going to be tickled to death.

The tentacles continued their attack for thirty minutes then disappeared. “Heheheh, and now...” laughed Draco as he gripped Soul Edge tightly and allowed the sword to infuse some of it’s energy in his body and his right arm morphed into a demonic claw.

“He’s Ni... Night Dragon again...” mumbled Tira.

“Heheh, you’re about to find out this claw isn’t just used to take souls!” laughed Draco as the claw’s palm turned into a mouth with sharp teeth and hundreds of lashing tongues.

“Please... NO!!!” screamed Tira as Draco placed claw at her feet and the tongues began licking them relentlessly.

After he grew tire of torturing her feet, Draco placed the claw over Tira's womanhood. The mouth nibbled gently on her pussy as the tongues licked it relentlessly. Once again Tira got caught in the moment and began to moan uncontrollably with pleasure.

“Aw, the kitty purrs!” laughed Draco as he released his grip, then he hovered the claw over he belly.

“Not again!!!” screamed Tira as Draco slightly closed the claw’s mouth on her belly. The tongues lashed at her bare skin like lighting- licking her flesh like a child would lick candy. Draco forced one of the tongues in Tira’s bellybutton- this had to be the worst of all for Tira she let out a ear-shattering squeal, but Draco enjoyed every second of it.

Eventually, Draco moved the claw up to her breasts, the claw easily fit over both of them, so Draco closed it slightly over them. The tongues lashed out and licked her breasts and nipples as the teeth nibbled on them gently. Tira screamed with pain and pleasure as Draco used the claw to suck on her breasts. After about ten minutes, Draco stopped his right arm returned to normal and he sat Soul Edge aside. He looked down at Tira- She was covered in sweat, and breathing heavily. Her breasts were bright red, and her pussy soaking wet.

“Well, I think you’ve had enough,” said Draco as he unshackled Tira. “I know you enjoyed it though,” said Draco with a grin.

“Wait!” exclaimed Tira as she grabbed his hand. “Take me! Take me here and now!”

Draco looked puzzled. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, please, just take me,” moaned Tira.

“As you wish,” said Draco as he removed his cloths and then laid on top of Tira.

The two kissed as Draco slowly entered her. Draco thrust deeper in deeper into her and she began to scream with pleasure. “Mo... mor... more!” grunted Tira.

Tira continued to moan and grunt with pleasure as Draco made love to her of hours until the sun rose. In the end, this was Tira’s reward for enduring the hellish, yet pleasureful torture Draco had inflicted upon her.

THE END

Last edited:
*Gasps*

Wow....that was reheally hot stuf!!

Heh heh heh! Great post man! 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back