• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spring Break Tickle

Fairfeather

TMF Regular
Hey! What better way to greet the end the Winter than with a bevy of bikini-clad college babes hell bent on tickling? 😀

Speaking of breaks this will probably be my last tickling toon for a while anyway. Got some night classes to attend in the Spring.

SpringBreakTickle.jpg

Fabulous cartoon, FF! 😀
I do hope that they tickle him for days. 😛

Meant to tell you this for a while...you're one of the best new artists on the TMF. Love your work!

Oh, and the starfish in this last pic is a riot! "Score!" LOL!

Keep up the good work!

Great pic and greater pun.

Loved the starfish too. 😀 😀 😀

Five thumbs up!

Reg's.

Devilish little buggers, aren't they? Superbly done, as always, and good luck with your studies. 😀

This is the punishment for capturing a drunken topless sorority party on tape?

And the catch is?

😀

It's great to see the work of such an accomplished artist, especially when applied to the oh-so-rare f/m scene. I really enjoyed your previous post "Puritan Tickle". Your sense of humor is a big asset, too, as in the TickleColony.com web ad in that drawing, and the Quickrete bags in this one. I hope to see a lot more of your work when you have time to get back to your art. And I second tklr5150's response, as in "What's the down side?"

P.S.: If you are looking for more f/m ideas or take requests, I have a shipload.

Hee...hee! You two do have a point there. The only downside I can see to this form of punishment is to still be encased in concrete when the tide comes rolling in.😀

It's been a blast drawing tickling cartoons for ya all. Hopefully I can pick it up again in the Summer. 😎

Heh, great stuff, and dead cheeky! Too bad the spring breaks in the UK aren't as warm, even though ours last for about 2-3 weeks. Say, how long is spring break in the USA?

At most U.S. colleges, spring break is one week, which really means 9 days, from Saturday to Sunday of the next week.

NO! NO! NO! You are NOT allowed to return to school until you post the follow-up! We MUST see Brad's revenge! AACCKK!!!!

Another great piece of work, FF. I love your style. 😎

wow! do i even need to say how awsome u are? im gonna miss u FF, we all are! But, yes, school comes first, so have fun, study hard, and good luck! Thanks for all the great pictures, i love ur sense of humor and ur style. I don't think ill ever recieve a compliment as big as the pic u posted in response to "holy feather dusters!" 😉 That pic was worth more than a thousand words for me, lol! Have fun, and hey, even if ur not drawing, u better still come visit us here!

luv always;
~clair 😉

Aww. Thanks tklgal! I'll be dropping in from time to time. Yes...that story was quite the harrowing episode for the hapless Boy Wonder. BTW you still the bomb. 😀

BatgirlRobin.gif

Yup, as a recent grad I know for sure that school is the top priority, behind only eating and sleeping....and sleeping late....and checking out girls in the quad....and having money to go to the movies....and ok, occasionally blowing off class to go to the Cubs game...and, well, to be honest, ALWAYS blowing off class to go to the Cubs game...and checking out girls in the halls....and checking out girls online....and the TMF....and hitting the comic book store every Wednesday....

Okay, I may not be the best role model on this one.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back