• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spy Kira's interrogation F/F

Kirathevixen

WARNING: this story contains furry characters. If you don't wish to read on, here is the point to stop. This is your warning!

This is the first story I ever wrote, from a few years ago, that has been on my DeviantArt for a few years now. I felt like posting it on here for others to enjoy!

I write stories in 3rd person, as i find it easier to do and i rather don't enjoy writing 'me' and 'I' a lot (Doesn't sound good to me).

Comments are very much appreciated!

I will stop rambling now and let you get on with the story! Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 1:00am on a cold winter night when Kira and Alpha team camped outside in a forest, in a black surveillance van, watching a secure base from afar where it is believed an evil organisation were storing weapons that could hold the world at their knees. Kira leaned back in her chair with her feet on the table in-front of her, bored out of her mind as Alpha team listened in around her. She was a dark red vixen with long black hair with the fringe over the left side of her face and long at the back with dark blue eyes. she wore a black vest and black tight trousers and no shoes, with black gloves on her hands that had the two fingers of her hands missing. she was a special unit spy for the army who was world class and one of the best at her job.

she sighed and looks around the van at alpha team. alpha team was made up of three members: the team leader, a tough husky male was standing behind and listening closely to the radio interceptor that was picking up the chatter from the base. he was tall with bright blue eyes and was quite muscular. he wore a tight black short-shirt that the sleeves only covered the tops of his shoulders, with black trousers that had some pockets along side his knees and black trainers. the pockets contained ammo, he had a desert eagle holstered by his side. he sighed as no information of any relevance to the weapon was being said but more about outpost guards saying they hadn't seen anything all day. she then looked at the radio interceptor operator: a Squirrel guy with light grey fur and brown eyes. he wore a long sleeve white t-shirt, which he'd rolled up the sleeves to, and black trousers with boots. his tongue stuck out the side of his mouth a little as he tweaked the dial, trying to get it to the right frequency so many he could intercept some important information. the final member of the team was a tall eagle male with bright yellow eyes. he was the team sniper and wore a black jacket with black trousers and boots, he had his sniper slung over his back and looked out the window at the base. Kira sighed as still no good information was coming from the interceptor.
"this is pointless", she said in an annoyed tone, "i'm going to check it out myself"

she walked out out of the van and shut the backdoor behind her, leaving alpha team confused as well as worried for her safety. as kira left she slowly crouched down and started to sneak through all the bushes silently. she'd had much experience of sneaking and knew exactly how slow and lightly to walk to avoid noise and attracting unwanted attention. as she slowly got closer to the gate, she peered through the leaves and looked for any signs of guards or security. nothing.
"this is odd", she thought as she slowly climbed out the bushes and began to climb the fence. as she scaled the fence, she put the thought to the back of her mind. as she reached the top she quickly dropped down with a thud. as she hit the floor she suddenly felt a prick in her neck, she held where it had hurt, only to find a dart sticking out of her fur, her eyes felt heavy and she slowly fell to the floor, drifting into her unconsciousness.

Kira slowly began to wake up, unaware of her surroundings or how long she had been knocked out. she tried to rub her eyes but found she couldn't. she gasped as she looked around to find she was restrained in a set of stocks, leaned forwards. her feet were side by side and her hands on the outside of each foot, just far enough away to not be able to touch her feet. only a dim light was on, making it hard to make anything out in the room, all she could make out was a door and another chair in-front of her. after 10 minutes of struggling, the door swung open and a figure entered. the figure flicked a light-switch on the wall, temporally blinding Kira for a few moments before it slowly stepped forwards, revealing a tiger girl with long black hair and a black jumpsuit on, she looked very dominating with her red eyes and tough stance, her hands on her hips as she stood.

"my my, look what we have here, a spy", she taunted as she grinned evilly at Kira, "what is your name?"
"i'm sorry, i can't tell" Kira replied with a smug look on her face, trying to act tough.
the girl smiled and acted very patronizing to Kira as she looked at Kira's feet,
"looks like we gotta interrogate u" she said, in a kinda childish voice "but i never interrogate prisoners with dirty feet" she grinned as she saw Kira's nearly black soles.

she walked over to a sink in the corner of the room and filled up a bucket, putting hot soapy water in with a brush. Kira watched in confusion, having not caught onto what the girl was on about, then it hit her. Kira's blood ran cold and she whimpered a little, suddenly frantically bucking as the girl approached, grinning evilly. she placed the bucket on the water and slowly dipped the bucket in, the stocks blocking Kira's view of it. All Kira could see were her toes over the top of the stocks, which were scrunched down as a last desperate attempt to make the up and coming torture not work so well. the girl slowly raised the brush and placed it on Kira's arches. Kira's eyes widened so bad. the girl paused to let the anticipation build then suddenly, she started to scrub kira's, causing an unbearable tickling sensation shoot through Kira's body, she instantly laughed loud and bucked, her soles being very very sensitive.

"HAHHAHAHAHHAHA NO NO NOHOHOHOHOHOOHO!!!" Kira screamed out as she laughed, bucking so so much as the sadistic tickler kept it up, humming to herself as if she couldn't hear Kira and she was scrubbing a dirty floor. Kira bucked so so much, trying to yank her feet from the stocks but to no success.
"HAHAHAHHA PLHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE STAHHAHAHAHHAP" Kira begged as it continued, but her begs falling on death ears as the girl began to scrub the instep of her right foot, the middle pad now clean and pink as it used to be. kira gave up her struggle as she knew it was wasting breath that she really needed. tears began to stream down Kira's cheeks, wetting her fur as her toes and toe pads began to be scrubbed, she tried to curl her toes but the girl just pulled them back with her claws to get under them, causing all Kira's toes to stretch out. after 10 minutes, Kira's right foot was done, she was sweating and panting so heavily as the girl gave her a rest, grinning up at Kira.
"you going to tell us now who you are?" she asked.
"my...name...is...Kira" Kira managed to pant out as she recovered.
the girl grinned a little more, knowing she'd broken the first barrier to the information they really wanted.
"why are you here?" she then asked.
Kira's eyes widened as she shook her head, slowly recovering, refusing to give up and give away that information. the girl smiled, wanting her to refuse as she suddenly scrubbed her left heel, causing kira to be caught off-guard and scream with laughter.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NO HAHAHAH NOHOHOHOHT MOHOHOHRE HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH" Kira laughed so hard as she bucked around, trying to once again escape but not succeeding to any length. the girl kept going on and on, even when Kira's whole foot was clean, keeping it up. Kira slowly slipped into silent laughter, her mouth open but no noise coming out. Kira started to feel weak, so near passing out, her vision becoming a little fuzzy. the girl saw this happening and stopped, not wanting Kira to pass out as she stood up. Kira slumped forwards a little as she coughed and breathing so heavily. the girl got up and slowly walked around Kira's tried slumped body, looking at her body all over, judging where to go next. she then stopped behind Kira, who slowly sat up, her ears perked up with a little fear and anticipation together. the girl slowly reached forward and softly stroked Kira's armpits. Kira instantly bit her lip and this time tried to resist the urge to laugh, little squeals and a few giggles escaping her. the girl did not give up, loving prisoners who resist more than those who just laugh straight away.
"i see someone has found they don't always have to laugh" she taunted as resistance to the tickling became harder and more of a challenge. the girl slowly picked up her pace, using her long claw nails to dig deeper into Kira's helpless armpits. tears began to appear in Kira's eyes as her resistance was done to the last straw.

the girl all of a sudden scratched as fast and as frantically as she could, causing kira to once again be caught off guard and laugh so much.
"hehahhahahahahha no no plehehehease stahahhahahap hahahhehhehhe" Kira begged as much as she could but once again her begs were unheard by the sadistic torturer. the girl kept her assault up, going from fast scrubbling fingers that danced along kira's fur to long drags that dragged Kira's fur all over her skin, both tactics causing her to laugh manically.
"HAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHESE STAHAHAHHAP HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" Kira laughed, bucking and trying to shut her pits but to no success once again.

The girl kept up her tickling assault on Kira's armpits for 5 minutes before trailing her fingers down and gripping Kira's sides, squeezing and gripping them in-between each rib to test out her sides. to the excitement of the torturer, she indeed was ticklish on her sides. as she gripped Kira's sides, her fur rolled a little as she laughed more and more. 5 minutes later, Kira's laughter got a little calmer but still very loud as her sides weren't as ticklish as her its, all the tickling was slowly getting to her as her laughter became weaker and weaker, her eyes becoming heavier once again as she was reaching her limits.
the girl wasn't giving up this time, she kept tickling Kira, now trailing her claws down to Kira's lean belly, slipping her hands under her vest to get her naked soft fur all to her claws, Kira was too tired to struggle now as she slowly slipped into silent laughter, her mouth open but no sound coming out, her sides now really hurting. slowly her head drooped and she slipped into unconsciousness, passed out from lack of breath.

about an hour passed and Kira awoke looking up, expecting to see the girl but instead saw something she was wishing for. alpha team with the girl, restrained. they snickered as they untied Kira. she slowly stood up, a little shaky from her experiences and how now her feet felt weird without a layer of dirt all over them. alpha team just held back their laughter at the fact that Kira had nearly broken by 'tickle torture', a smug look on their face. she growled a little at them.

"i swear if you tell anyone what has happened here, i'll make sure you suffer for it"

Such a great story! Really enjoyed the resistance part, only to have her crumble for her interrogator. x3

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back