• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Star Ocean EX - Rena tickled

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
Here we have the ever so adorable Rena Lanford from the anime Star Ocean EX, inspired by a situation she was in in the 3rd episode of the series. I haven't played Star Ocean: The Second Story myself, and i hear she's a bit more mature in that game, and that the anime differs from the game in many respects, but i don't care. i LOOOOOVE her anime characterization. i love how she's drawn in the anime opposed to the game, i love her English voice, i love EVERYTHING about her, she's OH so adorable! 😛

Attachments

• Rena (color).jpg
    Rena (color).jpg
    3 MB · Views: 1,356
Holy crap, what a flashback this gave me. o_o
I can still remember playing Star Ocean: The Second Story and having to make sure she stays alive throughout the fights. What a pain.

So in a way, this could technically be kind of a revenge thing in my view for making me have to protect her weaponless butt throughout the good four hours I put into the game. xD

Holy crap, what a flashback this gave me. o_o
I can still remember playing Star Ocean: The Second Story and having to make sure she stays alive throughout the fights. What a pain.

So in a way, this could technically be kind of a revenge thing in my view for making me have to protect her weaponless butt throughout the good four hours I put into the game. xD

are u calling Rena WORTHLESS? *glares*

Very cute! I really like the design of the chair. Yours, or from the anime? Regardless, if thats the "peril" she's in there's no need to rush to the rescue. 😉

Very cute! I really like the design of the chair. Yours, or from the anime? Regardless, if thats the "peril" she's in there's no need to rush to the rescue. 😉
the chair design is from the anime and, i'm told, from the game too. the tickling was my own idea, in the actual scene she was just being held in this chair by a bad guy, i forget why, so that was the peril, just being a damsel in distress.

are u calling Rena WORTHLESS? *glares*
😵 Woah woah, hang on here.
I never said that. I mean, she was still a great teammate to have since, if memory serves me right, healed the party whenever in a tight spot. I never meant to say that she was completely worthless, just that she's not one for close combat.

But again, like I said, I never got very far in the game. >.>

Please don't hurt me. D:

😵 Woah woah, hang on here.
I never said that. I mean, she was still a great teammate to have since, if memory serves me right, healed the party whenever in a tight spot. I never meant to say that she was completely worthless, just that she's not one for close combat.

But again, like I said, I never got very far in the game. >.>

Please don't hurt me. D:

oh, well, in THAT case....*releases Rena*
RENA: *puts Brennan in the chair*

u kidding? do u realize how expensive a plant chair that can grab and tickle the sitter is?
NUTS! HE'S RIGHT!

Oh well, that'd be where science comes into play.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back