• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Trek audio story: To Starve a Fleaver

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
this isn't a VIDEO clip, but there isn't a section for audio, lol

4 years ago on the TMF, sumone reported an ancient Star Trek audio story released in the 70s by Power Records called "To Starve A Fleaver", written by science fiction legend Alan Dean Foster. In it, the crew of the Enterprise is infected by a bunch of alien parasites that tickle their hosts into helplessness to keep them happy. Back when this was reported on the TMF, the poster sadly didn't have an audio version to provide anyone, just a description. But now, i've stumbled upon an mp3 version of the whole story! ^^ check it out here: http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=17164

your welcome

P.S., whoever played Uhurua in this, her laughter is LOVELY

I had this

I had this LP when I was a kid. It had 4 different stories on it, this one being my favorite of course.

Oh man, as soon as granma's outta the house, this beatch is MINE!😀😀😀 thanks!!

I haven't laughed for close to 15 minutes straight in a long time. That was classic

Can't work it...can't get to the link....can't work it....

kyhawkey: you thought that was radio? that was a record for kids.

journia: hey, your right, it doesn't seem to work now, even from the main site. maybe cuz so many people were d/ling it or sumting. hmmm...

Had that radio drama feel to it, so I thought that's what it was....same principle anyway, as far as performing goes

yea, well normally with Power Records, they'd come with a comic book to read along with. this one didn't.

i had 2 power records as a child (on cassette, not record) that are on the site this came from. one was a Superman one, which i don't think had a comic, called "The Man From Krypton", which was basically the same origin story we all know by heart. The other was a Batman one, which DID have a comic, illustrated by comic book legend Neal Adams himself, called "Stacked Cards", where Batman & Robin have to stop the Joker who has stolen the priceless Picasso painting of "The Clowns". THat was actually my first introduction to The Joker, as i got that about a year or so before Tim Burton's Batman came out. I remember Neal Adam's Joker really scaring me, lol.

If anyone wants to hear more classic Power Records for nostalgia's sake, here's the site that file came from: http://powerrecordsplaza.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
huh. now the link seems to be working again. what a strange site

Hey MC2, I'm loving that TMNT sig you've got going :super_hap . Did you know that the episode is finally coming to DVD this august?

azazel said:
Hey MC2, I'm loving that TMNT sig you've got going :super_hap . Did you know that the episode is finally coming to DVD this august?

sweeeeeet. maybe we'll finally get to see that missing extra moment of April tickled that we've heard so many rumors about.

btw, u prolly shoulda PM'd me about that, since it's kinda off-topic. and i found that gif on this very forum.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back