• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars: Princess Leia Interrogation

EyeDraw78

TMF Poster
Only Darth Vader could be so bold...

The Empire wants the location of the Rebel base so Vader has the princess moved to an interrogation chamber aboard the Death Star. There's a new interrogation droid with some unique modifications he's been wanting to try out...

Attachments

• sw_tickle.jpg
    sw_tickle.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 465
Love it - that's one interrogation I'd like to be present for. 😛 Very nice detail, too.

Also, slightly off-topic, but I love your avatar - that film has one of my all-time favourite fight scenes ("put them ON!!"). 😛

Also, slightly off-topic, but I love your avatar - that film has one of my all-time favourite fight scenes ("put them ON!!").

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm allll outta bubblegum! ^_~

Awesome! This was exactly what i was hoping for in the movie! :lol

Wait, their REMAKING "They Live"? Or have you just not seen that particular movie yet?

Love it - that's one interrogation I'd like to be present for. 😛 Very nice detail, too.

Also, slightly off-topic, but I love your avatar - that film has one of my all-time favourite fight scenes ("put them ON!!"). 😛

Thanks!

Yeah, They Live is good stuff--along with the rest of John Carpenter's early work. Dude is one of my favorite directors and inspirations.

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm allll outta bubblegum! ^_~

"Brother, life's a bitch... and she's back in heat!"

They don't make 'em like this anymore 🙁

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back