• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars Tickle Torture! (*/ Princess Leia)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
It started as a random thought that passed through my mind last night, then evolved into a desire to draw this scene; a scene I'm sure is LONG OVERDO for Star Wars fans in this community!

Enjoy! Feedback appriciated. 🙂

"Jabba the Hut, becoming wary of merely staring at Princess Leia Organa, devised a new way of passing the time with his new slavegirl, a passtime he found most amusing."

Star_Wars_Tickle_Torture.jpg

your welcome 🙂 what's the next picture that's close to be finished?

@ Squal- If I told you that, it wouldn't be a surprise. 😛

@ rajee- Thanks. 🙂

Its really more about what I feel like drawing at any given time. What would you want to see?

I think i made three request in ur darkstalker post and you done one that was the Aeris tickling Tifa pic, the other two was Cammy tickling Chun Li and Squall tickling Selphie.

i'm not in a hurry to see them so take ur time mate

Well, its technically only two requests, since I had plans on drawing the FF picture anyways. But yeah, ok. Well, anything else? I'd like to hear ideas from series I haven't tried yet.

So far I've got one for Dirty Pair, one for Cardcaptor Sakura, one for Digimon, another for Teen Titans, and a recent one for Witch Hunter Robin, among other requests.

well can't think of anything at the moment, well actually u could draw the girls from Yu-Gi-Oh if no one requested for that

Yeah, someone already mentioned that I don't really care for it.

Come on people, haven't you seen any REAL anime, and not just the telivised network crap? :sowrong:

Are you still planning on doing those 3x3 Eyes anime ideas?

And I've seen a lot of non televised stuff, so how about Sorcerer Hunters?

*Real* Anime, huh?

Ok, how about Excel and Hyatt from Excel saga, being interrogated by That Man. Would be much obliged. 🙂

AT

Fishuigi Yugigi... I think that's what it's called... lots of pretty girls. Or Vampire Princess Riu

Well, I assume you mean Fushigi Yugi.

And that only had the priestesses of the beast gods.

And do you mean Vampire Princess Miyu?

lmao, ya, both of them. Thanx FF7. Sorry, I tired from skateboardin with my nephews... anyways, there is a cute girl from Gravitron or Gravitation.

Its funny how more people reply in situations like this. 😀 Or maybe it was my picture that brought them here. Either way, just to note, what I meant by "REAL" anime is any anime which isn't so domesticated and mundane. Shows like Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Dragonball (any of them), etc., are shows I would consider to be of a lower quality and level of other animes. These shows are simply not worth my time in most cases because the character designs aren't convincing or detailed enough for me, and the plots really need help or are so simple that they are boring and pointless and inevitably hurt the series (Dragonball especially for example). Obviously what one likes one watches, and I'm no different when I draw fanart.

I know though that some good anime has been telivised, but I don't include them with this lot and others because they are quite different and much better, IMHO.

@ FF7tickler- Yes, but they are on the backburner for now. I'm not really interested in them at the moment.

If you mean Weib Kruz (Sorcerer Hunters) then that seems interesting enough. I'd need to know more about it though, since I haven't seen it.

@ AdmiralTrouser & FootTickler1777- I haven't seen any of those series either, but have seen pictures. If you could help me out with some links to some pictures that would be great.

Do note however, everyone that has posted or will post, that these aren't open requests I'm offering. I should have made that more clear. Sorry. They are merely ideas, and if you could all be more indepth with the ideas that would help me decide if I would want to draw them later. Please be specific. A resulting picture can only be as detailed or specific or to your satisfaction as YOU make it in requesting it. I can't assume what you want. Thanks alot, I'll PM you if I'm interested. 🙂

Thanks for the link. I've seen that cover picture on one of the volumes. I also haven't seen this anime. It doesn't seem very interesting at a glance though..

Keep posting series and your ideas for them. 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back