• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

StarFox: Fox and Krystal (M/F) underarms, sides, and belly

luv2tikl

TMF Expert
This is my first TK pic upload ever, and this is also my first post and thread on this forum. This pic is also my first successful tickle pic done on a computer.

I'm really not even a big furry fan, but Krystal is pretty much my only exception.

Also, I noticed a lot of people draw their own pics (hence the name of the forum, artwork, lol). Well, I can draw, but not people or, pretty much anything living... I can, but it takes a heck of a long time to perfect. I'm better with a computer, so that's why I chose to do it this way instead. I hope there is nothing wrong with the picture, but if there is then let me know.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this. The pics are from Adventures. Please tell me what you think!

Attachments

• Fox Krystal Tickle.jpg
    Fox Krystal Tickle.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 979
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, Luv2tikl, and thank you for the artwork! A cunning reconfiguration of the original, sparkling with colorful light effects! May it be the first of many!

Thanks! I don't know, there may be more. It depends on a lot of things, but we'll see. I'm going to see how this one goes through before I start anything else for sure. But I'd really like to know what you guys think, so, please let me know if it's good or bad or whatever. I've never really done this kind of thing before so criticism is much appreciated, so that way I can get a good perspective of where I'm at. Thanks again for the comment!

Last edited:
It's certainly an interesting twist on the classic idea of tickling fakes. It is pretty decent I must say. 🙂

Snail Shell

Nuttin' wrong with using a computer to do art, music, etc. This picture you've posted is aw rite!

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it! Ya, I suppose it is a different concept, compared to what I've seen so far. Don't think I've seen many other pics like this, other than maybe a few animes... and of coarse real photo fakes. But I like using Photoshop, because if you know how to use it, you can make all kinds of pics, including fakes that depict something totally different than the original picture(s). I used 2 or 3 different pictures of Krystal to create this, and there wasn't much I could do with Fox so I only used 1. And the other stuff was just backgrounds and rendering effects. It definitely takes patience, but that's not a huge deal for me.

Anyway, sorry for rambling... thank you all for your feedback! Keep it coming (and it doesn't have to be positive, I just want your thoughts)!

I won't be on for a week or so, so I won't be posting anything else for a while.

Last edited:
This is awesome. We're certainly in the red when it comes to Krystal art. I wish more artists would take the initiative like you and Snail Shell.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back