• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

State Approved Artwork #2447

Headsnap

1st Level Orange Feather
The following artwork has been sanctioned for public release by The People's Commissar for the Soviet Republic Of Internet. It has been rated as "J", which means it is suitable for viewing by all brothers and sisters of The People, though the following groups may find it offensive:

- Counter-revolutionary reactionists
- Capitalist filth

If you belong to either one of these groups you are advised to look away now, as the following artwork may cause your beady piglet eyes to explode and your great shame at not being part of the Glorious Revolution to become exposed for all to see. Please also note that viewing of this artwork has been deemed mandatory by The People's Commissar, and anyone caught not viewing it will be forced to report to the nearest Glorious Police Battalion for immediate Kimodo Dragon Baiting detail.

soviet.jpg

That is all.

Have A Nice Day 🙂

Last edited:
It's really funny that in a tickling artwork forum you've created a post that contains neither.

That's even worse than the original post journia....for shame 🙁

Guys, I think there's some tickling in this picture after all! See it? In the lower right-hand corner! See... oh, wait, my mistake. Guess this is in the wrong forum after all.

Way to go, man, you've proven your disregard for authority! Now I can go back to disregarding your "authority". 🙂

Aww Val.....Now we can't complain about it.... 🙁

Way to go, man, you've proven your disregard for authority! Now I can go back to disregarding your "authority". 🙂

This comment is smelly and LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION, though I'm not sure why.

As for the artwork there was plenty of tickling there; as Comrade Journia has noticed it was tickling of a mental nature. Astutely observed Comrade, fifteen internets to you. Do not judge me because you are too blind to appreciate the artwork of the revolution.

Last edited:
This comment is smelly and gay, though I'm not sure why.

As for the artwork there was plenty of tickling there; as Comrade Journia has noticed it was tickling of a mental nature. Astutely observed Comrade, fifteen internets to you. Do not judge me because you are too blind to appreciate the artwork of the revolution.

!!!??? Isn't there just ONE internet?

"I don't understand a word you just said! Try speaking american! Its the only language I understand! IN AMERICA!"

Sorry it bugs me when people do that, its called English. American is not a language, Brazil talk in Portuguese not "Brazilian" 🙂

Sorry it bugs me when people do that, its called English. American is not a language, Brazil talk in Portuguese not "Brazilian" 🙂

I know what its called and I know what I'm doing. It was a quote from something else, though. Without me telling you more, you're not going to get it, the pun, or what it has to do with my response to him and this being a totalitarian/fascist thread. This was what we call one of those inside jokes that only people knowing what you're talking about are going to get it and then put the pieces together.

If you really want to know what I'm talking about, the quote and picture is from this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMnoud0-gLo

Last edited:
I think it's funny as hell. Dude can't be serious, and even if he is I'm just gonna laugh harder!
Well done, whatever your name is, fascist guy!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back